No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Rosinsky: I’ll Send Kelly Pavlik Into Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    The only fight I watched of Rosinsky he walked straight in and got solidly dropped by an 11-11 fighter with a 26% KO ratio. In fairness to Will he did get up and knock the guy out. But I still say he isn't on the same level as Pavlik. And fighting to what many thought was a draw with another fighter that hasn't fought anyone does little to change my opinion. And as far as betting on the fight for personal reasons I don't bet on anything even if it only points. In closing if Will does beat Kelly and looks great in the process I will be first one to say that I was wrong. And I was way wrong about Bute so it does happen.
    Flash knockdown against a bum that Will took lightly. Yeah- that is an embarrassing low-light, but as you said, Will promptly got up and stopped him shortly thereafter in the first rd. Will was obviously not hurt one bit, but got knocked off balance. He had no respect because he was fighting a tomato can. Guarantee Will is training 1000% harder for Pavlik than that bum, if he had even trained for him at all beyond just making weight.

I can see why people are doubting Will when a youtube search brings up that knockdown and otherwise no one has heard of him beyond the Rosinsky-Rodriguez fight. This is why we get them in the ring at the end of the day. Who wants to bet me some points? I'll be dropping some cold cash on Will, as well, but I want to get some BS points, too! Who's got some good odds for me?!?

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
      Flash knockdown against a bum that Will took lightly. Yeah- that is an embarrassing low-light, but as you said, Will promptly got up and stopped him shortly thereafter in the first rd. Will was obviously not hurt one bit, but got knocked off balance. He had no respect because he was fighting a tomato can. Guarantee Will is training 1000% harder for Pavlik than that bum, if he had even trained for him at all beyond just making weight.

I can see why people are doubting Will when a youtube search brings up that knockdown and otherwise no one has heard of him beyond the Rosinsky-Rodriguez fight. This is why we get them in the ring at the end of the day. Who wants to bet me some points? I'll be dropping some cold cash on Will, as well, but I want to get some BS points, too! Who's got some good odds for me?!?
      Off balance? The dude hit him pretty solid and dropped Will to his knees. And I will say no more after this. I have no idea what kind of impact Pavlik will make at 168. But what I do know is at this point he isn't close to being washed up enough to lose to Will Rosinky. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        Off balance? The dude hit him pretty solid and dropped Will to his knees. And I will say no more after this. I have no idea what kind of impact Pavlik will make at 168. But what I do know is at this point he isn't close to being washed up enough to lose to Will Rosinky. That is all.
        You have made good points for a rational, evidence based opinion, but one that is dead wrong. I won't say "told you so" after, because nobody has seen enough of Will's body of work to know this...

All I will say is that Kelly Pavlik is about to get embarrassed on national television by Will "Power" Rosinsky, who will then enter the who's who of super middleweights. It will not even be close. That is all.

Comment

Working...
        X