Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHA
    shoes on the other foot...

"it could have gone either way" comes to mind!!!

"Respect the judges" also comes to mind...

That was for Marquez biatsh.... he had that same look in his last fight when they announced him the winner...

GOOD JOB BRADLEY!!!!

Comment

I share the outrage, this was so horrible, Im seriously thinking about quitting watching boxing!!!

No way Bradley won more than 2 rounds, let alone the fight!!! This is a disgrace!!

Comment

HAHAHA
        shoes on the other foot...

"it could have gone either way" comes to mind!!!

"Respect the judges" also comes to mind...

That was for Marquez biatsh.... he had that same look in his last fight when they announced him the winner...

GOOD JOB BRADLEY!!!!

Comment

Unlike every Pacfan around Im going to admit the wrong man was awarded a decison.Bradley no way no how won this fight by any measure,he was almost ko'ed 5 different times. Payback is a *****, all I can say is the judges exacted revenge for the JMM fight,plain and simple.This was a very cheap win for Bradley and I must say Pac shouldnt of lost in this cheap a manner.All you Pacfans no you know how us JMm fans fell as JMm beat pac in a far more convincing Manner than Pac beat Bradley.....Manny won Judges got some revenge....

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
            Done with this fuccccckin wasted corrupted sport

are you kidding me

pacman won 10 rounds legitimately

bradley, who i love, didnt do anything and had no offense or
            energy for the last 8 rounds..
            You'll be back bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12KOs) shocked the world by winning a close twelve round split decision over Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs) to capture the WBO welterweight title. The scores 115-113 for Pacquiao, 115-113 for Bradley and 115-113 for Bradley.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Unlike every Pacfan around Im going to admit the wrong man was awarded a decison.Bradley no way no how won this fight by any measure,he was almost ko'ed 5 different times. Payback is a *****, all I can say is the judges exacted revenge for the JMM fight,plain and simple.This was a very cheap win for Bradley and I must say Pac shouldnt of lost in this cheap a manner.All you Pacfans no you know how us JMm fans fell as JMm beat pac in a far more convincing Manner than Pac beat Bradley.....Manny won Judges got some revenge....

Comment

even after all ths BS decisions i have seen, this one takes the cake, i cant beleive it but it did happen, i hope it can be brought to the commision

Comment

The most you could possibly give to Bradley is 3 rounds.

Pacquiao outpunched Bradley by at least 100 shots.

This is criminal.

Comment

Even boxing scene is broken after this lol

Comment

how can we enjoying boxing? no pacman fan but wat type of bs was that Arum has somthing to do with this

Comment

Working...
                      X