No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stieglitz vs Groves: SES Boxing Wins The Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Stieglitz vs Groves: SES Boxing Wins The Purse Bid

krikya360.com has been informed that SES Boxing, who promote WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz (41-2, 23KOs), have secured the rights to the mandatory defense against British titleholder George Groves (14-0, 11KOs). The WBO held a purse bid earlier today in Budapest, Hungary. Reportedly SES submitted "around $800,000."

[Click Here To Read More]

Good luck to Groves.

Comment

so groves-stieglitz will happen now right? seeing as how the kessler stieglitz fight was called off.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
        so groves-stieglitz will happen now right? seeing as how the kessler stieglitz fight was called off.
        Probably not immediately because I think Groves still has an upcoming fight.

Comment

Groves fights on Friday against Anderson in their second fight.

Check out the first on Youtube.

Comment

It's a big if not a good step up for Groves. I couldn't imagine Frank losing a purse bid for DeGail when those two were together and best pals, but I always got the su****ion he picked up Groves for Chunky to dine on at a later date and wasn't 110% behind the idea of properly promoting Groves like he does his favourites...

Comment

Stieglitz will beat and ko Groves.

Comment

I think Groves Wins this one hes a quality fighter hes one of those fighters with more heart than skills but i think he goes to war in this fight he goes out on his back or Robert does no in between.

Comment

wow i didn't know SES boxing has so much money tbh. $800k is quite a solid buck.

Comment

Working...
                  X