No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute is the best super middleweight in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTERFUL View Post
    Lucian Bute (30-0, 24 KOs) is the total package. Slick southpaw, fast hands, fast feet, very skilled, excellent ring general, devastating knockout power, good jab, vicious uppercuts, best body puncher in boxing, etc.

He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced and has made 9 consecutive world title defences.

He is one of the most feared fighters in the world. He is/was avoided by Kessler, Quillin, Martinez, Pavlik and now Ward.

Bute-Ward Common Opponents (Sakio Bika, Edison Miranda)

- Bute destroyed Miranda in 3 rounds.
    - Ward excessively clinched, fouled and cheated his way to a boring awful lackluster decision against Miranda.

- Bute dominated Bika in impressive fashion.
    - Ward struggled against Bika, excessively clinched, fouled and cheated his way to yet another boring awful lackluster decision.

Bute did much better against Miranda and Bika than Ward did.

Froch will be the 3rd common opponent. I gurantee Bute will beat Froch more impressively than huggy bear Ward did.

Froch will get outclassed, dominated and KTFO by Bute.

Whatever Ward does, Bute does better.

Huggy bear Ward knows he would get destroyed by Bute. That's why he is blatantly ducking him.
    Bute already got KO'd once. He did look better against Miranda but Ward has improved his game since that fight. You sound like a hater or a dlck rider.

Comment

Ward is the best SMW until someone beats him.

And, I don't know there are any active SMW who can beat him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by STONES! View Post
        Yawn. Neither has Margarito. Stay on topic, mate, there are any number of threads we could have that tired old argument in.
        you already changed the topic, and that new topic is hate

so let's hate

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
          you already changed the topic, and that new topic is hate

so let's hate
          The topic was Lucian Bute, last I checked. "Bute is a ****" is perfectly on topic,

And I can't really be bothered to counter the skewed points in the OP, so that statement will do me for now.

Comment

Originally posted by javysouthpaw View Post
            Bute already got KO'd once. He did look better against Miranda but Ward has improved his game since that fight. You sound like a hater or a dlck rider.
            Sorry, but Bute beat the count.

The ref made it look like he didn't beat the count by telling Andrade to go to the corner 5 times, but at the end of the day, Bute beat the count.

Comment

The fact that he never beat a top flight 168 pounder *****s your arguement.

And don't say Glen Johnson is...he is a glorified old ass 175 pound journeyman

Comment

[IMG]//i628.***********.com/albums/uu2/FenrirMX/Cool%20Story%20Bro/cool_story.jpg[/IMG]

Come again after Bute faces Froch.

Comment

Ward has been p4p for 36 weeks and is now #5, Bute is no where to be found. , Ward was number 1 SMW now he is the Champ, Bute last week was number three. Wards resume ranks far above Bute's.

Comment

Did you type this with a straight face? Bute opponent are so crappy they allow him to keep his hands stationed at waist level. Ward won the tournament featuring the best of the best. Ward = elite of the elite, intellegent, ridiculously good boxer and mentall behemouth jedi badass.
                    Bute = Big for the sake of being bigest guy in div so he can fight smaller guys, is a good bodypuncher to be fair, athletic, very weak resume. unprooven.
                    Ward > Bute all day.
                    Last edited by Visceral; 12-21-2011, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Its been said.

Ward the No. 1 SMW in the World.

No amount of nutthuggary can change that.

Comment

Working...
                      X