Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute is the best super middleweight in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bute Vs. Ward...........make it happen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
      the worst thing that can happen to a fighter is being idolized by the likes of you

you will only bring more hate upon Bute, and he doesn't need that, he's getting enough already
      This is the truth.

Bute is actually very skilled and by all accounts a gentleman, but idiot fans like the thread starter make people not want to root for him.

Comment

Not yet, the fight with Andre it needs to happen, Froch is good option too

Comment

huggy bear Ward? LMFAO!!!

Comment

I don't understand the thread,,,,I mean just because Ward doesn't KO those guys Bute suppose to be better than him--the name of game is boxing. It's not Ward's fault he doesn't have a big punch, most "pure-boxers" don't. Bute's a boxer/puncher,,,which is why he always goes for the KO... If you go by that same logic, then Pac's suppose to blow Mayweather out of the waters.

When ever I compare two elite fighters I never put too much into past opponents--b/c each fighter is a riddle that the other man has to solve. If you think an undefeated, gold metalist, slick boxer with Ward's resume is gonna be very easy to solve then more power to you. Ward's the undisputed SMW champ right now and has very few question marks... Bute, a phenomenal fighter don't get wrong, still has a few question mark: can Bute beat an elite prime fighter like Kessler, Froch? Again, if he dominates either of those guys, I promise you, he'll be a household name.

I don't think a fight b/w Bute and Ward is any good right now based purely on the fact that a lot Americans don't even know who the hell Bute is...And I don't think Ward would be ****** enough to fight him in Canada, I would actually give Bute a small edge in that fight if they did.

Comment

This is why a lot of boxing fans like this dude suck. They are willing to discredit fighters that actually prove themselves just to push an agenda and a nationalistic idea. Kill yourself, you aren't a fan of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                This is why a lot of boxing fans like this dude suck. They are willing to discredit fighters that actually prove themselves just to push an agenda and a nationalistic idea. Kill yourself, you aren't a fan of the sport.
                Pot, Kettle, Black sir.

Comment

"This is why a lot of boxing fans like this dude suck. They are willing to discredit fighters that actually prove themselves just to push an agenda and a nationalistic idea. Kill yourself, you aren't a fan of the sport."

LOL,,,get off the crack pipe son, I never discredited Bute,,,as I think he's a great fighter, but I've been a big fan of Ward since he captured Gold in 2004... Nationalistic pride? Isn't that's what Boxing all about?? LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X