• Show
Clear All

This only means.....

Kermit Cintron/Manny Pacquiao 2012.

Comment

He will be Pacquiao's next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
        Actually I do believe too that he didnt jump outta of the ring on purpose but I do think he could have continued the fight and should. (WWE wrestlers have fallen worse than he had and they could still continue. Plus his fall doesnt looked serious)

Although the disadvantage is on him if he had continued, there were other fighters who had thrived under added pressure (think fighters who got cut). Im sure the fans who were at that fight, were pissed with the outcome and they wouldve be more pissed if the decision was a no decision.
        If Kermit Cintron continued to fight Paul Williams how he was before he Phelps out of the ring. I could see him putting PWill out on the canvas. Cintron was ****ing tall Paul up. Why the hell did he fly out of the ring and lay on the floor like he got hit by a car. If Cintron attitude and mental were stronger then he would be a top fighter but his antics make me not fully committed to supporting him as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          He will be Pacquiao's next fight.
          that looks to be the plan because it's plenty of guys he could fight at 154. who is there to fight at 147 other than Floyd and Pac? Berto? Ortiz? Berto ain't fighting him and Ortiz, well, who knows. Cintron is an Arum fighter now so the best bet is him fighting Pac after Marquez. Arum will find a way to duck the Floyd fight again.

Comment

I don't know if he can ever live down jumping out the ring to get away from Paul Williams!!! That's the only time I have ever seen that happen!!!!

Comment

Molina's not a bad fighter. I think if anything Cintron will have a tough time knocking this guy out.

Comment

seems like kermit cintron wants to be a candidate for the manny pacquiao sweepstakes.

Comment

Kermit should stick to his day job....he doesn't have the mental capacity to fight at the elite level

Comment

KC is completely irrelevant at this point.

I lost ALL respect for him after "the leap".

Next thread.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                      lol i still refuse to believe a grown ass man would purposely hurl his ass up out the ring and then play injury. . . lol but something was comical about him punching the side of the ambulance right after he heard the decision was for williams. lol it was almost as if he was like "**** my plan didn't work! DAMN DAMN DAMN" nah I gotta give him the benefit of the doubt, when u got a 6'3'' dude coming down against you with all that leverage you gonna go flying.
                      If he fell he fell, I think he jumped but WE, no one anyone can say he was really hurt though and wasn't just selling it. he "fell" like 15 inches from the apron to the table and intentionally rolled off. We have all taken worse falls and just gotten back up like nothing, he is a pretty frail individual if he was really hurt from that.

Comment

Working...
                      X