No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley's Cutman on The Foot Injury During Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
    blame chop chop, those were his shoes, damn. biggest fight of your life and you wear some homemade shoes wtf
    Exactly, WHY?????!!!, I just don't get, This isn't a Videogame, You Got 1 LIFE Mario,.... Its the Biggest fight of your Life, and to take a DUMB RISK like that, is a VERY BAD Choice, and Omen. Its OVER, No Shame, Great Career, But on the Elite Level, Its OVER>

Comment

Shane struts all the way down the isle with flickering lights and a rapper saying "Momma said knock you out, I'm gonna knock you out!!!!!" and then what does Shane do?? He places his tail between his legs and runs for 9 rounds. BULL****!!!!!!!!

Comment

if i lost a finger during a fight, i would keep fighting to win for 5 million!!!!!

Comment

I didn't like the fact that Naazim kept praising Pac every chance he got when he was supposed to be training Mosley AND the fact that Mosley was smiling (even when he was KD) and hugging Pac like the fight was off the hook. That fight stunk worst than Clottey. If I was Shane Jr, I would smack my dad right in the back of his head. I know his friends are going to have a field day on Shane Jr. Pops running around like a lady from a mouse. Damn Shane. What was your price amount to sell out?

Comment

last time it was his neck

now his foot

in reality though it was the b1tch within him

he's not confident in facing the top p4p fighters without steroids

Comment

Mosley you are a damn fool, listen to your trainer idiot.

Comment

Neck now shoes come on Shane tell them to shut the **** up making excuses for you they making you look bad youmwas shook and got that ass whipped plain and simple!

Comment

Originally posted by imisupu View Post
                  Neck now shoes come on Shane tell them to shut the **** up making excuses for you they making you look bad youmwas shook and got that ass whipped plain and simple!
                  Very bad way for Shane to be ending his pro career. He had a good run but been sinking. If he didn't want to fight the top guys he should have not called out Floyd or Pac. Funny thing is that he begged Pac before. Mosley just wanted the payday.

Comment

Man, excuses excuses. I thought these guys were "warriors"?

Comment

shoes are important but it didnt matter on that night!

Comment

Working...
                      X