Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Feels "Shane Mosley Should Retire"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosley should retire and enjoy ****ing his ***y mami girlfriend all day long. Although at this point I'm doubting his ability to perform against top opposition...

Comment

hey frauddy roach. you said that same statement after the mayweather beating. and ya went and fought him anyway. did you enjoy the boooooooooooooooz?

Comment

I don't think Mosley should retire, he is still capable of beating fighters like Berto and Ortiz. Really speaking what happened to him was similar to Bhop v Calzage only it looked worse because Pacquiao can actually punch and BHop is a better technician.

If he goes up against oppenents with less stamina and lower work rates he is still capable of picking up good wins.

Comment

Mosley is done with A fighters, but I still think he can compete with Ortiz, Berto and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Freddie Roach, trainer of WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, believes "Sugar" Shane Mosley should retire from boxing. According to Roach, Mosley was in survival mode for twelve rounds and never tried to win the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
            this is why a fight vs pac was DEEMED PURE GARBAGE SHANE IS SOOOO SHOT HE SIMPLYN CANT EVEN FIGHT ANYMORE< NE NEEDS TO RETIRE AND PAC NEEDS TO FIGHT TOP COMPETION AND QUIT PICKING AT HIS ASS FIGHTING LOSERS<< molsey as seen against mora cant even beat 2nd or 3rd class opposition, its over for him he needs to retire,lastnights fight did NOTHING for pac but get him paid.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Freddie Roach, trainer of WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, believes "Sugar" Shane Mosley should retire from boxing. According to Roach, Mosley was in survival mode for twelve rounds and never tried to win the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
              I don't think that this should even be up for disscussion. 3 subpar performances in a row and he took a lot of punishment last night.

I think that I could count the times he used his right hand on both hands and most of the time he threw it was after the bell to pound gloves with Pac SMH

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                I don't think Mosley should retire, he is still capable of beating fighters like Berto and Ortiz. Really speaking what happened to him was similar to Bhop v Calzage only it looked worse because Pacquiao can actually punch and BHop is a better technician.

If he goes up against oppenents with less stamina and lower work rates he is still capable of picking up good wins.
                Even that is debatable. It seems like Shane still has the skills, but he's missing the number one thing: heart. If he fights someone who has more heart and desire than he does, it's over. He was lucky to land a clean shot on Floyd, and Floyd was like, "**** that, I'm gonna come back next round and whip his ass" and look what hell Mosley went through in that fight. And then last night, Pac knocked him down with feint one-two combination, and he was never the same. He didn't even want to engage most of the time.

Ortiz and even Berto will be competition for him, especially if they come in with the intensity that they fought each other with.

In Essence, Mosley is finished.

Comment

Everybody Has A Plan UNTIL They Get Hit By Pacquiao!

The plan goes out the window once they climb in the ring and get hit by Manny Pacquiao, then they go into survival mode, trying not to get knocked out.

Comment

I'm sorry but did we not know all this before the fight?? since the mayorga fight (which was his worst performance) the man has looked terrible in every fight except the margarito one ... this was interesting because of shane being natrually a bigger man, but he needs to call it day and hang them up!

he comes across a top bloke, and his record speaks for itself, but he should not be fighting anymore!

KUDOS for getting up against pacman! and bringing LL down in the ringwalk!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Even that is debatable. It seems like Shane still has the skills, but he's missing the number one thing: heart. If he fights someone who has more heart and desire than he does, it's over. He was lucky to land a clean shot on Floyd, and Floyd was like, "**** that, I'm gonna come back next round and whip his ass" and look what hell Mosley went through in that fight. And then last night, Pac knocked him down with feint one-two combination, and he was never the same. He didn't even want to engage most of the time.

Ortiz and even Berto will be competition for him, especially if they come in with the intensity that they fought each other with.

In Essence, Mosley is finished.
                      I still wonder if mosley punched himself out in the second round against mayweather.

Its funny that he nearly dropped floyd though when he was shot to ****

Comment

Working...
                      X