Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Feels "Shane Mosley Should Retire"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the f uck didn't he throw the right hand?, he should 100% retire, i actually believe his last 3 fights have hurt is Legacy. before those 3 fights he was a beast in most of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Did he? I saw some recaps of the fight but didn't hear the post fight comments or after he won. I plan on catching it though. I'm in Europe so it is somewhat more difficult to see them. Most likely he didn't.
      Absolutely not..."only reason I would fight him is because the fans want it...blah blah blah"

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        Shoot yourself please...
        decent analysis

you didn't like what he said hunh?

First time I ever felt sorry for Shane Mosley

Comment

Freddie Roach should learn a little humility. Is he right, maybe but he has no business making those statements. He may train pac and work the mitts with Pac but he has not fought him and doesn't know what it takes to stand in there with that Tornado of fury. what a ****head.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashcow10 View Post
            I think Freddy knows that Mosley is a dead horse. He suppose not to fight again. Floyd fought him at the age of 38years and now Pac Man fought him at the age of 39 so you people should tell me who fought Grand PA? You and I knows this is easy work for Floyd.
            How about the case of George Foreman, B-Hop and Holyfield?

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
              And by surviving he exposed Pac's total lack of skills, Pac is the same fighter who struggled against Marquez, Shane made him miss just too old to counter
              I think not baby puppy!

It's either you didn't watched the fight or you're too damn naive or delusional to accept the fact that Mosley was running and in the survival mode specially after the KD.

Comment

why ...who says shane cant beat ortiz????? and win a 5th title ?

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
                  So it took this fight for you to figure that out, huh Freddy?
                  Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
                  Then why the **** did u fight him... Surely mr roach knew that mayweather didn't have it way b4 the fight
                  When Shane fought Floyd and Mora, he was not running for survival, he even tried to boxed Mora but Mora has roller blades on.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                    FREDDY has damn right,i've never seen SHANE fight in that way;it was horrible from a fighter that has ever fought as the agressor;it was clear that SHANE had fear to exchange shots with MANNY................from round 3 to round 12 SHANE tried only to survive,if SHANE should have fought toe to toe the fight should have been stopped in 5 or 6 rounds!!!
                    I'm confused. Why did Shane not fight like he normally does? That was the whole reason why the fight was supposed to be interesting because of Pac and Mosley's style. Not a good lok for Shane. Naazim gave Shane a game plan that he could not execute.

Comment

Mosley is no longer PPV material more like an ESPN stepping stone for young fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X