Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Pacquiao-Cotto More Likely Than Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Pacquiao-Cotto More Likely Than Mayweather Fight

While Top Rank promoter Bob Arum remains optimistic and Golden Boy Promotions Oscar De La Hoya claims a mega-buck fight between pound-for-pound king and “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao and undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr is almost done, Pacquiao’s conditioning expert Alex Ariza believes it won’t happen because Mayweather doesn’t want to lose. [Click Here To Read More]

I'm kinda encouraged by this after the ***** comments yesterday.

The trash talk has begun....properly.

Comment

Whatever happen to not negotiating through the media?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        Whatever happen to not negotiating through the media?
        I think this was more of a reaction to what Floyd Sr said...

Comment

I think Pac want that fight more than the Floyd fight, it suit his style better.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            I think Pac want that fight more than the Floyd fight, it suit his style better.
            So you really think Pac doesn't want to fight FLoyd?

Comment

Ariza is a real genius, it's not like other fighters aren't afraid of losing.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                While Top Rank promoter Bob Arum remains optimistic and Golden Boy Promotions Oscar De La Hoya claims a mega-buck fight between pound-for-pound king and “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao and undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr is almost done, Pacquiao’s conditioning expert Alex Ariza believes it won’t happen because Mayweather doesn’t want to lose. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Padded!!!

Manny Pac is going to fight cotto for the 154lbs title but at 150lbs!!!!

Just like manny pac won the 147lbs title at 145lbs!!!!!

will someone explain this to me!!!!!!!!!!!

who has manny pac beat???
                  manny padded paquaio!!! he should get the padded award!!!!

Erik morales lost a trilogy then erik morales lost a "tune up fight" then lost to manny pac!!! Erik was already losing!!!

Oscar De La Hoya 36yr old part time fighter since 2002 weight drained and lost 3 of his last 6 fights!!!

Ricky fatton Hatton drunken fighter and was K.O. by mayweather and mayweather is not even a power puncher!!!

Miguel Cotto looked weak in his last 2 fights!!! and was drained to 144 lbs!! why not fight cotto at his best 147lbs??

manny pac targets weak fighters or fighters he can drain!!!

he has not beat a prime fighter manny pac is a protected PADDED fighter!!!

MANNY PADDED PACQUAIO!!!!

prove me wrong or stop me when i lie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                    So you really think Pac doesn't want to fight FLoyd?
                    I think he do want that fight, but at the same time, i think he would more willingly to fight Cotto. Cotto's style is easier for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X