No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joel Casamayor: I'm Knocking Amir Khan Out Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Joel Casamayor: I'm Knocking Amir Khan Out Dead

Former two division champion Joel Casamayor (37-4, 22KOs) and co-manager Luis DeCubas Jr. reached out to krikya360.com to set the record straight on all of the rumors pertaining to a possible fight with WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan (23-1, 17KOs). [Click Here To Read More]

I wish Casamayor was still prime so I could believe these words

Comment

Joel has always been a trash talker, even in the ring he stills talks crap

Comment

I'll still watch this.

I prefer Kats pureply on style to prepare for Maidana, but OK this will do since Khan last fought only in May.

Would be embarassing if Khan got KTFO again lol.

Comment

I'll be interested in hearing the **** that Casamayor will say in all the press-cons.

Comment

You can sell this crap in the UK. This match wouldn't fill up a high school gym in the US.

Comment

joel wont last 2 rounds with amir

Comment

And the trash talking starts.........................

this is malignaggi khan all over again.

Comment

here we go again, more amir khan bull****... fighting old over the hill fighters. and people act like this guy is the greatest thing they ever seen. Maidana ko's two undefeated prospects and gets no respect. but this guy fights old men and gets praised. makes me sick

Comment

Amir Khan is a future boxing god, no way Joel Casamayold beats him.

Comment

Working...
                    X