Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Amir Khan's Options are Casamayor, Katsidis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why da **** is one of the best 140 pounders picking on 135 lb no hopers in katsidis & casamayor?

why doesnt khan go after a 140 pounder?

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
      There will be no Maidana II, victor still hasnt recovered from the first fight, why would he fight him again?
      Ortiz should fight julio diaz or prescott bro.Or maidana fight prescott.

Comment

Originally posted by ragingvic View Post
        why all the surprise and outrage? The man has clearly stated that he would like to fight big name fighters who are shot/old/etc...
        So basically khan is the biggest ***** out there.

Comment

Why does he want to fight lightweights so bad?

He should go back to lightweight if he wants to fight them that bad, otherwise step up and fight people in your own division.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
            These are good tune up fights, but I'm disappointed that he is going to fight marquez-diaz winner.
            He is? since when?

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
              He is? since when?
              have you even read the article?

Comment

Typical responses here.

If he fights Katsidis, that's a more difficult fight than Alexander fighting Khan's scraps in Kotelnik.

But where's the ****ting on Devon for looking for that fight? oh i forgot he walks on ***in water and turns bastard water to wine acccording to people on here.

Casamayor and Katsidis are much higher calibre for a tune up than Kotelnik and Prescott - which is what team Alexander are looking at.

Comment

I knew it. Khan was just talking ****. He's not going to fight Maidana, or even come close near him. He knows he won't be fighting Maidana anytime soon because Golden Boy has other plans for young Khan, and they don't involve putting him in a setting were he could possibly get knocked the **** out. LMAO...and all of you dumb fan boys said taht Khan wasn't fighting Maidana because he said he would fight him next. GTFO..

Comment

Maidana should take the rematch its a big money fight and he took Ortiz' confidence away...Ortiz and his management are pushing for it in late august

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                      These are good tune up fights, but I'm disappointed that he is going to fight marquez-diaz winner.
                      I like the matchup with marquez with katsidis or khan.Not diaz tho.
                      Diaz needs to stay at lw.

Comment

Working...
                      X