Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Cant Pac Cult Members Give Eric Morrales Credit For Beating Their God?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    The first time I noticed Morales was slipping was when he fought Jesus Chavez. A dominating performance but the hands were no longer as fast and definitely the legs, even though he was in against an injured opponent. I've always been a huge fan of Morales, from his title-winning effort against Zaragoza (with Floyd Mayweather on the undercard!) to that sad performance against Diaz. And I saw noticeable slippage against Chavez.
    just got a dominant win against a tough customer fellow champ Chavez then hernandez then a narrow loss to barrera 3 months or so to pacquiao and h
    morales was suddenly way past it?

It looks a very unobjective assessment to me...

If not some kinda bias against MP...

Anyway I know we have our own biases so cheers..

Comment

Pacquiao said the blood was withdrawn the day OF the fight (story keeps changing). But then again, he also blamed the gloves, his shoes...everything.
      Yeah and that's BS (the excuses)!

But the fans that Lonebum was referring to, did they use this excuse pre-Mayweather talks? I mean the question to Lonebum that is.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        But, to be fair after ever lost fighters damn near all the time blame it on something.

Hell Floyd was in a close fight and started blaming his shoulder for the reason why. "I am not making excuses, but my shoulder....."

And, he won. Now imagine if he would of lost? How many excuses would they have been.

Point is damn near everybody makes some kind of excuse. Pac just made a lot lol.
        LMAO!!!! Basically. But that's why I find it so hard to take excuses seriously. From oysters to god knows what.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
          Yeah and that's BS (the excuses)!

But the fans that Lonebum was referring to, did they use this excuse pre-Mayweather talks? I mean the question to Lonebum that is.
          The point is, if he felt blood weakened the day of or the day before...then don't get tested on either day. You can have them cut it off at 3 days, or 4...but 24? Ok now you're really bull****ting me.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
            just got a dominant win against a tough customer fellow champ Chavez then hernandez then a narrow loss to barrera 3 months or so to pacquiao and h

He wasnt "shot" at that point. But then he lost every round to Raheem

And then Pacquiao made him fight at a lower weight than Raheem did.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              But, to be fair after ever lost fighters damn near all the time blame it on something.

Hell Floyd was in a close fight and started blaming his shoulder for the reason why. "I am not making excuses, but my shoulder....."

And, he won. Now imagine if he would of lost? How many excuses would they have been.

Point is damn near everybody makes some kind of excuse. Pac just made a lot lol.
              Well Jro...

Comment

Obviously we do. Because you're telling me nothing. I first noticed Roy Jones slipping when he fought Derrick Harmon in 2002. But he didn't lose for another 2 years.

Comment

Nevertheless, J. He chose to fight the guy who got his a** handed to him. He could've found someone else if that was the case. And I'm pretty sure Raheem would've killed his own mama to fight Pacquiao. I mean, it was the main event on a PPV card that featured Manny! And Raheem was the star. I don't get it, man. I took Mayweather to task for fighting Judah instead of Baldomir (I didn't want him to fight either one, personally), and I took Manny to task for pretending Raheem didn't exist.
                  I didn't like the Morales rematch. I mean I could see why maybe to fight him just to avenge a lost maybe? Same reason why Martinez still wants to fight Margarito. But, the third fight was completely bull**** IMO.

I think it was different with the Floyd situation cuz Judah and Baldomir was at his weight-class. I don't think somebody ducks a fighter that is out of his weight-class. However, at that the time. I wanted to see Pac fight Joan Guzman at 135. Anywhere from after the Morales rematch to before the JMM rematch HE DUCKED Joan Guzman.

Edit: I meant Guzman at 130
                  Last edited by jrosales13; 05-17-2010, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Both Barrera and Morales were coming off loses....

Comment

Oh man now i see BARRERA's name thrown onto this conversation...

Comment

Working...
                      X