Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Cant Pac Cult Members Give Eric Morrales Credit For Beating Their God?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Cant Pac Cult Members Give Eric Morrales Credit For Beating Their God?

Pacquiao had 3 excuses his feet hurt, he didnt have his Reyes gloves, bad negotiating, and finally several weeks after the fight that blood tests magically drained him of his strength. By their logic delahoya, cotto, and hatton can give bull$h!t excuses why they lost too.

I promise I was about to make a thread about this very subject. I was going to make it a few times last week, but I didn't even bother.

Comment

When Morales was shot also.

Morales couldn't even make the 130 limit weight for the next fight but good old Freddy Roach put a weight penalty fine in the contract for their fights to he made sure Morales came in dehydrated LOL.

Comment

you know i dont argue when they bring up mayweather castillio 1 because that could have went either way but cant they give a great some respect

Comment

cause manny clearly had on the wrong socks in that fight plus he was blood drained while fighting with the wrong gloves..plus he rolled out of the right side of the bed when clearly on saturdays you should roll out of the left side...not to mention he was forced to get a hair cut 2 hours to close to the fight

Comment

Morales also made Pacquiao cry

Yet Pacquiao and Roach still refused to give him credit

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
              When Morales was shot also.

Morales couldn't even make the 130 limit weight for the next fight but good old Freddy Roach put a weight penalty fine in the contract for their fights to he made sure Morales came in dehydrated LOL.
              Yeah, I had an argument with someone last week about that. I said Morales was shot and they argued no. Look man, when a past-prime fighter gets beat 12-0 (Rahim) and then is forced to move back down to a weight he just left because he couldn't make it anymore, he's DONE.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
                Pacquiao had 3 excuses his feet hurt, he didnt have his Reyes gloves, bad negotiating, and finally several weeks after the fight that blood tests magically drained him of his strength. By their logic delahoya, cotto, and hatton can give bull$h!t excuses why they lost too.
                exactly, morales was wearing the same winning gloves but managed to fight pac back by applying the same pressure that was applied onto him

not hatin on pac or anything but anyone who saw that fight, especially before all the hype began around pac wouldve seen him being legitimately beaten that night

Comment

clitoris gloves thats the reason clitoris gloves

Comment

their should be a pamphlet on how to reason with those guys becaue i still cant

Comment

Working...
                    X