No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley Win Puts Floyd Mayweather Jr. in Driver’s Seat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you , whats wrong with a fair fight is Point No 1 , then you favor the ridicules move to refuse a OST PEDS test to sabbotage the fight from happening ,,,, are you ***ers for real , do you think about the whole deal from both sides ,,,,, do you think it outside the realms of logic that people will ***ing cheat for a far lot less than what these guys make , get ***ing real .

WHATS WRONG WITH A FAIR FIGHT , when its all said and done thats all thats being asked !
    Show me where I said that there is anything wrong with OST testing? I will wait...

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      what are you talking about.......this guy and Ronnie Nathanielsz are the 2 most impartial journalists/writers i have ever had the pleasure witness......
      Yea you can also throw in Dan Rafael and Kevin Iole into the mix.

Comment

It ranks higher because Cotto came off a BRUTAL defeat (although it may have been against loaded gloves). Secondly Mosley appeared to be rejuvinated with the spectacular beat down of Margarito (which nobody figured would happen). Thirdly Pacquiao's camp didn't want to have no part Mosley even after Mosly offered to drop down to 140. Freddie Roach was quoted as saying that Mosley is simply too big and strong. But too be fair... The only way we'll know who is better is if they both get in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Yea you can also throw in Dan Rafael and Kevin Iole into the mix.
          both those guys are an embarrassment to the sport.

have no right to write about boxing.

have no credentials to to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
            Why can't just Floyd fight Pac without the test if he is really # 1?
            Unfortunately we live in the steroid/PED era. Random drug testing is the only way to catch someone... And that's not even 100% full proof.

Comment

Not so fast!
              One solid win against a very legitimate opponent isn't enough!

Comment

Originally posted by wengz2002 View Post
                Not so fast!
                One solid win against a very legitimate opponent isn't enough!
                ESPECIALLY when it's clear this fight was FIXED!!!!!!!

Comment

Listen it is very simple. Manny takes the test and we got ourselves a fight

Comment

Play by the rules!!!
                    Not play by your rules!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                      People were also saying that Mayweather will dominate and cruise through a UD against Mosley. So its 50/50. The same odds that Pac had against Cotto going to their fight, so how the hell does this win ranked higher than Pac's win against Cotto.
                      Well for 1 Pac wanted nothing to do with Mosley. The only way he would fight Mosley is if Mosley killed himself by dropping to 140. Secondly Cotto was already damaged goods after Margarito almost killed him literally and not to mention Manny fought him at a catch weight. He has recently fought everyone at a catch weight with the exception of Clottey who just covers up anyway o yea and by the way Clottey loss to Cotto. Manny is the cherrypicker in my eyes. He wants to fight fighters with no type of movement. What would he get out of fightig Margarito let me guess....hmmm another KO to make him look good becuz Marg is flat footed and has no defense. LEARN ABOUT BOXING

Comment

Working...
                      X