No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley Win Puts Floyd Mayweather Jr. in Driver’s Seat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Mosley Win Puts Floyd Mayweather Jr. in Driver’s Seat

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - It finally happened.

About a minute into round two of Saturday night’s mega-event in Las Vegas, anyone waiting years for Floyd Mayweather Jr. to face real adversity in a ring got their wish.

Courtesy of two booming right hands from Shane Mosley – the second of which noticeably buckled his knees – those with a notion the former five-division belt-holder was simply a combat-averse frontrunner who’d feasted on subpar competition had their day in in-ring court.

In Mosley, they said, a Hall of Famer who’d ruled two divisions before earning lineal championship status at welterweight, the caustic windbag known as “Money” would hardly be permitted to employ the shoot-move-grab techniques that had maddened 39 previous challengers.

It was a fight he never wanted, they insisted, and, presented with a similarly quick and more powerful foil, Mayweather would either be compelled to dig into an unexplored bag of tricks, or, more likely, exposed in its absence as a mouthy made-for-reality TV wannabe.

And at the moment the second right landed and momentarily lowered their stricken villain’s backside toward the canvas, you could almost hear blissful clicking as keyboard soothsayers far and wide readied their pithy “See, I told you so” submissions. [Click Here To Read More]

New it was a Lyle article. Ha.

Comment

How did I know it was a Lyle Fitzsimmons article. What a ****ing joke this guy is.

Comment

Ronnie and Lyle are nothing but hype men for Pac and Floyd, respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          How did I know it was a Lyle Fitzsimmons article. What a ****ing joke this guy is.

what are you talking about.......this guy and Ronnie Nathanielsz are the 2 most impartial journalists/writers i have ever had the pleasure witness......

Comment

this week... Mario Santiago vs Jorge Solis for the Super featherweight WBA Interim World Championship.

Comment

BOY continues to add OVER the HILL and UNDERSIZED
              OPPONENTS to His RESUME!!!

NEVER mentioned TESTING nonsense until faced
              with the possibility of FIGHTING Pac who CLEARLY
              OUT CLASSES HIM!!

BOTTOM LINE, BOY will continue to PUNK OUT!!!

TESTING aFTER the FIGHT not GOOD enough for
              U, DIMWIT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                what are you talking about.......this guy and Ronnie Nathanielsz are the 2 most impartial journalists/writers i have ever had the pleasure witness......
                Check Hook tell us WHY BOY keeps fighting
                OVER the HILL and UNDERSIZED Opponents???

Never mentioned TESTING B.S. before being
                faced by PAC who he knows OUT CLASSES him???
                THIS isn't about TESTING, It's about PUNKING OUT!!!

Comment

I'd much rather read Lyle's articles than ronnie nathanielz's articles any day. Both are biased but I cannot stand ronnie's articles. I can't believe Boxingscene allows ronnie to be posting all that bull****; he makes this site look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    BOY continues to add OVER the HILL and UNDERSIZED
                    OPPONENTS to His RESUME!!!

NEVER mentioned TESTING nonsense until faced
                    with the possibility of FIGHTING Pac who CLEARLY
                    OUT CLASSES HIM!!

BOTTOM LINE, BOY will continue to PUNK OUT!!!

TESTING aFTER the FIGHT not GOOD enough for
                    U, DIMWIT!!!
                    you're the dimwit! drug testing after the fight is equivalent to finding out if a woman you're going to marry is a ****** only after the wedding, on your honeymoon! *******s will always have these ****** argument, no matter how obvious it is, they're just too ****in thick to think rationally!

Comment

Working...
                    X