No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Hints at Retirement if Political Seat is Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Just like how Floyd haters said when Floyd retired he ducked Cotto. I better see the same type of threads of Pac retires while Floyd is calling him out everyday.
    Agreed

Originally posted by BadBrains View Post
    Filipinos aren't ****** enough to vote for a guy who didn't finish high school. A lot of filipinos like him just as much as filipinos who hate him. In America, it said that the reason Pac didn't win the last election was cause they didn't want him to stop boxing. The real reason is, they know Pac don't know **** how politics work. The world is just making a story that Pacquiao is like a god in the Philippines.
    Hopefully they can elect someone who can really do a good job and help the people. If Pac is not the man for the job then i hope they don't vote him in but if he is my hats off to him and wish him luck but this is serious business as this has to deal with the life of millions of people there.

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
    The guy he's running against is a billionaire. He's got all the corrupt tools to win against Pacquiao.
    Interesting. Didn't know this, if its true then he has his hands full with the election then.

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
    I gotta admit, i'm starting to lose respect for Pacquiao.

I became his fan primarily because he was such a warrior.. I took notice of his heart immediately and admired his complete lack of fear in the ring and NEVER backing down.. I'd never seen anyone with as much fight as him, and because of the fights he took and the fighters he beat, he was cementing his place in world history as an upstanding and honorable Filipino.

But for some reason he just seems to not want to fight Floyd.. and I don't get it.. come on Manny..

Why can't he see that Floyd for him represents Immortality.. and with blood testing erases all doubts and questions about his career. If he takes the tests and beats Floyd, nobody will ever skip Manny when they talk about the legends of boxing.. but he's gonna pass that up to be a congressman in a backwater province? What is he gonna accomplish that a real politician can't? Why is he wasting his prime years?

This is madness
    Totally agree, its very rare and glad to see unbiased pac fans on here who don't worship his every move.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
      I gotta admit, i'm starting to lose respect for Pacquiao.

I became his fan primarily because he was such a warrior.. I took notice of his heart immediately and admired his complete lack of fear in the ring and NEVER backing down.. I'd never seen anyone with as much fight as him, and because of the fights he took and the fighters he beat, he was cementing his place in world history as an upstanding and honorable Filipino.

But for some reason he just seems to not want to fight Floyd.. and I don't get it.. come on Manny..

Why can't he see that Floyd for him represents Immortality.. and with blood testing erases all doubts and questions about his career. If he takes the tests and beats Floyd, nobody will ever skip Manny when they talk about the legends of boxing.. but he's gonna pass that up to be a congressman in a backwater province? What is he gonna accomplish that a real politician can't? Why is he wasting his prime years?

This is madness
      wow..you nailed it...pac needs the test to clear the DOUBT (whether he is clean or not). He does not need mayweather, UNLESS he wants to be mentioned as one of the greatest. Without a mayweather win, pac was just very very good. I hate pac fans because i know deep inside they argue with their heart instead of with facts. Funny thing is that pac has given floyd many more fans then the very few he had before because pac turned down the test, turned down the fight and inturn floyd is the one trying to make the fight and actually went on to fight mosley, which is a fight we been dying for. i give you credit for expressing a feeling which i know many more pac fans feel but wont say because they are not as classy.

Comment

steroids!!!

Manny Pac will retire because he dont want to take RANDOM drug test!! they are going to show Mosley and Mayweather taking the test on 24/7 and the pressure for manny pac to take the drug test will be there when they show how easy and safe the test is!!! so manny pac will retire from boxing and we will never know the truth!!!

but the truth is manny pac is a fraud anyway!!!

who has he beat??

Erik morales lost a trilogy then lost a tune up fight then lost to manny pac!!! Erik was already losing!!

Oscar de la hoya 36yrs old part time fighter weight drained and lost 3 of his last 6 fights!!!

Ricky hatton was KOed by mayweather and mayweather is not even a power puncher!!!

Miguel cotto looked weak in his last 2 fights at 147lbs!! so they drained him to 145lbs to make him even more weak!!! and dont try to say cotto was prime because H.B.O. even said cotto was not the same fighter before the clotty fight!! why not fight cotto at his best??

MANNY FRAUD, PADDED, P.E.D, PACQUAIO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
          How is he ducking if he's been planning this election for the past two years?
          Because hes a fighter, not a politician, and a real fighter would go with a big fight rather than retire for an election.

Comment

Pacquiao is on PED's. He's a cheater and a liar! God will judge him when the time comes. God hates PED users, liars and cheaters. Look it up. It's in the bible. Amen.

Comment

You don't need any formal political education or experience to run for office, the US is a good example. You got a former bodybuilder/ Hollywood actor as governor in California, what the heck, you had a Hollywood cowboy actor in Ronald Regan as president

Comment

Well, that would be anticlimactic.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Just like how Floyd haters said when Floyd retired he ducked Cotto. I better see the same type of threads of Pac retires while Floyd is calling him out everyday.
                  exactly..
                  Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  I've already lost all interest in Mayweather Pacquiao. No longer care.
                  Im almost there myself Soy!!.. :sigh:
                  Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
                  I agree with you here. I feel similarly for Mayweather. No offense to any of the filipino people on these boards but **** that election, i just want to see him fight. Mayweather can silence a ton of people and cement his legacy with wins over Mosley and Pac.
                  Pac can cement his with the same.
                  So hopefully these men can make it happen, instead of having all of us argue for the next 100 years about who truly was THE best of this era.
                  I agree

Comment

Originally posted by sapo#1 View Post
                    Manny Pac will retire because he dont want to take RANDOM drug test!! they are going to show Mosley and Mayweather taking the test on 24/7 and the pressure for manny pac to take the drug test will be there when they show how easy and safe the test is!!! so manny pac will retire from boxing and we will never know the truth!!!

but the truth is manny pac is a fraud anyway!!!

who has he beat??

Erik morales lost a trilogy then lost a tune up fight then lost to manny pac!!! Erik was already losing!!

Oscar de la hoya 36yrs old part time fighter weight drained and lost 3 of his last 6 fights!!!

Ricky hatton was KOed by mayweather and mayweather is not even a power puncher!!!

Miguel cotto looked weak in his last 2 fights at 147lbs!! so they drained him to 145lbs to make him even more weak!!! and dont try to say cotto was prime because H.B.O. even said cotto was not the same fighter before the clotty fight!! why not fight cotto at his best??

MANNY FRAUD, PADDED, P.E.D, PACQUAIO!!!
                    Manny PAcquiao - fighter of the decade.. you can die now..

Comment

cluck cluck cluck

Comment

Working...
                      X