No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Hints at Retirement if Political Seat is Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Hints at Retirement if Political Seat is Won

Pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao has hinted at possible retirement which is more likely if he wins the lone seat representing Sarangani province in the May 10 elections according to people close to the “Fighter of the Decade” shortly after he arrived to another hero’s welcome by adoring fans at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and then during a colorful welcome at the New World Hotel in Makati City. [Click Here To Read More]

Already getting ready to duck Floyd for the second time

Comment

Fools...

This is bad news for mayflower...
      Too bad he wont have PACQ to help him in his prob w/ the IRS...

Comment

Flyod is least of Pac worries atm. Unlike Flyod, cant stop thinking about Pac, even having nightmares and losing his precious 0.

Comment

I hope the Filipinos read this article and vote against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless Loc View Post
            Pac dont need Floyd.

Pacquiao
            Current Pound 4 Pound
            3x FOTY
            Fighter of the Decade Award
            7 Division World Champion
            Nike Endorsements
            3rd highest venue sellout in History at Dallas
            Time ****zine most influential person
            6th Highest paid athlete in the world.

Pacquiao dont need Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by eMPi View Post
              This is bad news for mayflower...
              Too bad he wont have PACQ to help him in his prob w/ the IRS...

^^^

awesome.....another terrible poster to add to the boxing scene ranks

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless Loc View Post
                How is he ducking if he's been planning this election for the past two years?

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr is being called 'The Face of Boxing’, but is he really?

Just when you think that you’ve heard it all, Mayweather’s supporters go and dub “Pretty Boy” Floyd the “Face of Boxing”, which we already know that Floyd thinks so.

They came to this conclusion based on the fact that Floyd is undefeated and that he’s leading the sport into a new era with his desired changes to Boxing’s drug testing procedures. Let’s examine further.

“I'm truly excited with Floyd being the face of boxing to step out front and to be a part of history.” CEO of Mayweather Promotions, Leonard Ellerbe

Javier Mendes Sacramento, CA “Do you think that Floyd Mayweather Jr is ‘the face of boxing’ like they are saying?”

The heaps of praises Floyd is receiving for his “drug crusade” is making me nauseas. This man is not a leader, a hero, or the sport’s savior. He’s not “courageous” like Travis Tygart CEO of USADA says he is. He’s definitely not the “Face of Boxing.”

In my opinion, the “Face of Boxing” needs to be a fighter who takes on all fighters, is a multi-time champion, has a huge fan following, is not a controversial or polarizing figure, is not selfish and arrogant, has integrity, and fights for more than just himself but also for the fans and the integrity of the sport. Now, who does this sound like? It surely doesn’t sound like Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Floyd doesn’t embody any characteristic that makes one the “Face of Boxing”. If anything, he’s what’s wrong with boxing. Just look at some of the things Floyd has said about himself over the last few months.

I am the greatest of all-time
                  I only do what makes Floyd happy
                  I don’t live for the fans
                  Compares himself to Malcom X and Martin Luther King Jr

Let’s also not forget some of the terrible things he has said over the last few months:

Insinuates that foreign athletes are liars and cheaters
                  Discriminates against Filipinos
                  Constantly bashes Manny Pacquiao
                  Made fun of Mosley’s divorce

How can any of these comments and actions equate to Floyd becoming the “Face of Boxing’? They don't and it's outrageous that anyone would think so.

What do you readers think: Is Mayweather Jr the “Face of Boxing”?
                  More About: Floyd Mayweather Jr · Boxing

Comment

ukrainian americans will vote for him

Comment

Working...
                    X