Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wont hate on Pacquiao anymore. Hes made me a fan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wont hate on Pacquiao anymore. Hes made me a fan.

I watched Clottey-Pac 4 times now. Without any allegiances or emotions involved and that **** was insane. I hope he fights on after the Floyd fight win or lose. I will still own guys who go over the top with the ATG Top 5 stuff but hes a very good fighter. He still has things he needs to work on if he wants to beat Mayweather but hes amazing.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    I watched Clottey-Pac 4 times now. Without any allegiances or emotions involved and that **** was insane. I hope he fights on after the Floyd fight win or lose. I will still own guys who go over the top with the ATG Top 5 stuff but hes a very good fighter. He still has things he needs to work on if he wants to beat Mayweather but hes amazing.
    Props to you.

| |

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
      Props to you.
      See that Hasegawa sig. BOSS!

LOL

Comment

Pacquiao has been a great fighter i knew that after he beat Barrera i am still not a fan but i have respect for the mans accomplishments.

Comment

You have become a bit more objective on here in the last month Burner, I noticed and just want to let you know.

Comment

pac is p4p #1. theres no about it. i'v always been a fan

Comment

See that Hasegawa sig. BOSS!

LOL
              Ah ****, I have sigs turned off. Hold on...

| |

Comment

I see it now. That's good, who made it?

| |

Comment

What changed your mind about Manny from this fight? It's not like Manny did anything different other than not being able to knock the opponent down like he normally does, or maybe Manny was a little more defensive than usual but still got beat up anyway. And Manny was a gentleman as always and humble. So what's the difference?

Comment

I dont understand why people says Pac is too open or something when he faced Clottey.. I mean Pac could just move in and out without getting hit BUT if he does that the fight will get even more boring without taking any punches. I couldnt imagine the dela hoya fight if he did that to Clottey where in Pac insisted not to get hit.. Pac is just a great entertainer.. props to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X