Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(PROOF)That Filipino press were not banned at Mayweather Mosley Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention he's going on the word of a couple of biased reporters lol!

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
      What about Garouden?

You ever heard of Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre?

What about the Condor Trilogy?
      Garouden is drawn by the same guy that does Baki.

I haven't heard about the other one's but I'll look into them.

I know that's a shallow reason, but I have a real hard time following Baki because everyone in that series is extremely muscle-bound, and not in a realistic way like Shamo. More like a comic bookish kind of look

Comment

LOL that's funny
        it was not within my intentions to PWN someone....

okay maybe it is i lied .....

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Garouden is drawn by the same guy that does Baki.

I haven't heard about the other one's but I'll look into them.

I know that's a shallow reason, but I have a real hard time following Baki because everyone in that series is extremely muscle-bound, and not in a realistic way like Shamo. More like a comic bookish kind of look
          i just looked it up too, every square inch in baki is all muscled up.

i was readin Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru along with shamo. try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
            LOL really,,, you dont know????

Where do you want me to start??? From his assaults on women in nightclubs, where he was charged and convicted or his battering of his own baby's mother???

He and his family's rap sheet is a mile long....
            "In 2005, a jury acquitted him of a domestic violence charge, a felony, after his accuser, former girlfriend Josie Harris, changed her story. He also was convicted of misdemeanor battery for a bar fight in Grand Rapids. "

Oh you must mean this huh!

Last I checked he paid his fine for the bar fight and the second charge was pure fiction. So you have nothing unless you are sherlock holmes and know something the rest of us don't.

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post

this was the title of the thread you posted earlier..just sayin
              I admit the title has room for translatation but doesnt take away the fact that Pinoy reporters were banned from interviewing Mayweather.... I even go further in saying that it is the same as excluding Pinoys all together since why invite them if they arent allowed to ask questions???

Thats like admitting blacks to a countryclub but not allowing them to use th facilities... Its the same thing as being banned outright.

Comment

Originally posted by str8ballin View Post
                i just looked it up too, every square inch in baki is all muscled up.

i was readin Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru along with shamo. try it out.
                I'm folowing Minoru, Veritas, Kenji, and Holyland right now.

Comment

What about Garouden?

You ever heard of Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre?

What about the Condor Trilogy?
                  u chinese? those are books in china

Comment

"In 2005, a jury acquitted him of a domestic violence charge, a felony, after his accuser, former girlfriend Josie Harris, changed her story. He also was convicted of misdemeanor battery for a bar fight in Grand Rapids. "

Oh you must mean this huh!

Last I checked he paid his fine for the bar fight and the second charge was pure fiction. So you have nothing unless you are sherlock holmes and know something the rest of us don't.
                    Go further,,, youre forgetting the two women he assaulted at the night club...

Also, the shooting in the roller rink that somehow went unsolved...Hmmm how much does it cost to sweep things under the table??? Maybe thats where all his money goes....

Comment

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
                      I admit the title has room for translatation but doesnt take away the fact that Pinoy reporters were banned from interviewing Mayweather.... I even go further in saying that it is the same as excluding Pinoys all together since why invite them if they arent allowed to ask questions???

Thats like admitting blacks to a countryclub but not allowing them to use th facilities... Its the same thing as being banned outright.
                      Just because they are Filipino doesn't mean that was the reason they weren't interviewed. Mayweather has made it clear he's sick of talking about Manny in recent days and wants to focus on Mosley so what's gonna happen when these people are shouting at him about Pacquiao and asking him questions about Pacquiao? They get ignored!

Apply some common sense and stop looking for something that isn't there.

Comment

Working...
                      X