Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(PROOF)That Filipino press were not banned at Mayweather Mosley Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
    it wouldnt be hard to understand that IF only there was proof that mayweather himself or anyone from his team said they specifically didnt want to talk to filipinos because they were filipinos,
    from what the article you posted said, they (Team mayweather) didnt want to talk about pacquiao
    Sure understandable so....However, it is quite a different issue when everyone else is allowed to ask Mayweather questions but Pinoy media wasnt....

If you have proof then please show us....

Comment

Great Job Illmatic..
      as i told you in the other thread..this is proof right here...

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
        They were denied an interview and you are making the leap that it was because of race. He didn't want to talk to pro-pacquiao media. Why is he obligated to be harassed by fans of Manny? I didn't see any anti-pinoy signs in the background. Or any security tossing a bunch of Filipinos out so you fail. I don't blame Floyd for n
        Exactly...... thats like whenever floyd pulls out his race card too...but thats a different issue

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
          They were denied an interview and you are making the leap that it was because of race. He didn't want to talk to pro-pacquiao media. Why is he obligated to be harassed by fans of Manny? I didn't see any anti-pinoy signs in the background. Or any security tossing a bunch of Filipinos out so you fail. I don't blame Floyd for n
          We have Pinoy reporters indicating that they were refused soley based on them being Filipino... Now if you want to make that leap that ALL PINOYS are pro PAC then thats your perrogative but doesnt take away the fact that they were refused an interview whether they be anti or pro PAC....

Comment

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
            Sure understandable so....However, it is quite a different issue when everyone else is allowed to ask Mayweather questions but Pinoy media wasnt....

If you have proof then please show us....
            yea but see thats the thing though, the filipino press ALWAYS talk about pacquiao, i can see why floyd doesnt wanna talk about pacquiao
            i'm filipino man, i would be very upset if they got denied because they were filipino, and not because of the pacquiao thing

Comment

Originally posted by mali1976 View Post
              Great Job Illmatic..
              as i told you in the other thread..this is proof right here...
              What proof???? Where is the proof that Pinoy reporters were allowed to interview Mayweather????

Ill wait...

Comment

We have Pinoy reporters indicating that they were refused soley based on them being Filipino... Now if you want to make that leap that ALL PINOYS are pro PAC then thats your perrogative but doesnt take away the fact that they were refused an interview whether they be anti or pro PAC....
                again, that is how they (the filipino press) reacted

until i see team mayweather saying that they didnt wanna talk to reporters "soley based on them being filipino" team mayweather is not racist

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
                  yea but see thats the thing though, the filipino press ALWAYS talk about pacquiao, i can see why floyd doesnt wanna talk about pacquiao
                  i'm filipino man, i would be very upset if they got denied because they were filipino, and not because of the pacquiao thing
                  I could see why too but in America we have laws about broad stroke profiling based on race.... Mayweather doesnt have to answer but at least give Pinoys the opportunity to ask a question....

Comment

I don't need any proof. Floyd is well within his rights to not talk to them. It is his perrogative. You want to get upset about it, cry on baby. There is no law that says you have to talk to a journalist lol! So thread over!

Comment

Sure, and if Pac refused to talk to black reporters, people like you would probably hold a million man march in washington dc....
                      lol..I wouldnt care...

so you are saying denied and banned based on their race arent the same thing???
                      who says they were banned..I mean denied..due to race, proof please?..
                      So show me and everyone else proof that Pinoy reporters were allowed to ask Mayweather a question....
                      Noone is saying they werent allowed entrance,,, Pinoy reporters were banned from asking Mayweather questions...
                      show us proof they werent allowed..you have already been *****ed on the first accusations that they were banned from the press conf..and now with video of team May talking to them..you look even dumber..

Comment

Working...
                      X