Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Businessweek 2009 Earnings Report: "Pacquiao $39M, Mayweather $30.3M, Mosley $2.6M"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
    What's the difference between $30 million instead of $60 million?

Mayweather can fight a scrub and make over $20 million per fight while Manny is killing himself in the ring making $30 million and getting pimped by Arum. Arum has always been pimping his boxers. He even pimped Mayweather before he left. Oscar and Mayweather were smart to notice what Arum was doing.

Mayweather fought Hatton and Oscar: Made over $45 million in two fights.

Mayweather got paid $20 million to wrestle the big show in Wrestlemania.

Mayweather made over $20 million fighting Packy's kryptonite.
    yeah okay.

go talk to someone else.

i have no interest in holding any conversation with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurkha View Post
      dude , i don't know you and i don't care to.

i don't give a **** if you run a fortune 500 business.

you're talking out of your ass.

i don't know much about the boxing business nor do i know the details of how mayweather nor pacquiao's contracts are and neither do YOU.

all i know is you're ****** to be talking about people who make millions of dollars getting pimped.

everyone is making money. everyone is getting rich.

no one is getting pimped.

can't stand all you dumb *****s that listen to floyd's bull**** and think you guys no what's going on.

pacquiao is making good money. good for him.

i don't need to hear any of this bull**** about arum pimping him or whatever. arum is doing his job. pacquiao is getting paid.

at least pacquiao doesn't have to borrow money from golden boy promotions.

your boy almost trucked it and signed with don king. he's lucky ellerbe saved his ass from that. now then he would have gotten pimped.
      Only an idiot would let another man take his money when that person didn't do anything to earn the money. Manny is the one fighting in the ring, putting his life on the line, and working his ass off to let other people make money off of him for free.

How would you feel if you had to give someone 10% of every paycheck when that person never did **** to earn the money? I don't think you would be so happy with someone making money off you for free.

Comment

yeah okay.

go talk to someone else.

i have no interest in holding any conversation with you.
        You don't want to have a discussion anymore because I'm making you look like a fool.

Manny has been getting pimped even before he joined Top Rank.

You're going to get pimped in the entertainment world if you don't know what you're doing.

I'm not a ***** or Manny hater. Manny is one of my favorite boxers, but the guy needs to know how to handle his business outside the ring.

Comment

You don't want to have a discussion anymore because I'm making you look like a fool.

Manny has been getting pimped even before he joined Top Rank.

You're going to get pimped in the entertainment world if you don't know what you're doing.

I'm not a ***** or Manny hater. Manny is one of my favorite boxers, but the guy needs to know how to handle his business outside the ring.
          i have no problem discussing things with people i disagree with.

even if in the end i realize i'm wrong. it happens.

i do however don't like to discuss things with people i think are ****** and bring nothing of value to the conversation.

go talk to someone else. i'll do the same.

Comment

Only an idiot would let another man take his money when that person didn't do anything to earn the money. Manny is the one fighting in the ring, putting his life on the line, and working his ass off to let other people make money off of him for free.

How would you feel if you had to give someone 10% of every paycheck when that person never did **** to earn the money? I don't think you would be so happy with someone making money off you for free.
            so you think golden boy is being paid a small fee by fmj. when fmj came to them for help with his debt to the irs. that alone showed that his back was against the wall, and if you believe that gbp did not take advantage of that you are crazy. they mey not put it out there publically, but bet your ass that there is a signed contract. and fmj is a golden boy fighter. golden boy is a business, and they are in it for the biggest gain. and they are mayweathers promoters whether you like it or not.

Comment

have you ever had a job in your life?

whether it's the state taxman , federal taxman , your bosses , etc.

someone always benefits from your work.

grow up kid. you don't keep 100% of what you earn. it's life.

Comment

Originally posted by istmeno View Post
                so you think golden boy is being paid a small fee by fmj. when fmj came to them for help with his debt to the irs. that alone showed that his back was against the wall, and if you believe that gbp did not take advantage of that you are crazy. they mey not put it out there publically, but bet your ass that there is a signed contract. and fmj is a golden boy fighter. golden boy is a business, and they are in it for the biggest gain. and they are mayweathers promoters whether you like it or not.
                Does GBP and Oscar take 25% of his fight earnings and PPV buys? I don't think so... Look up the numbers of how much Manny has really made in his last few fights. Someone posted the numbers here a few weeks ago...

Manny has a slave deal with Arum.

Comment

Does GBP and Oscar take 25% of his fight earnings and PPV buys? I don't think so... Look up the numbers of how much Manny has really made in his last few fights. Someone posted the numbers here a few weeks ago...

Manny has a slave deal with Arum.
                  do you think that golden boy does all of the negotiating, promotion, pays the fighters, all of the risk, and gets only a small percentage. time to come into the real world

keep believing floyd

Comment

have you ever had a job in your life?

whether it's the state taxman , federal taxman , your bosses , etc.

someone always benefits from your work.

grow up kid. you don't keep 100% of what you earn. it's life.
                    Save that **** for someone else.

I'm not a kid so don't disrespect me by calling me a kid. I work in the entertainment world so I know what I'm talking about.

Of course the government is going to take a percentage of everything you make.

When did I say Manny should keep 100% of his money?

What I'm saying is Manny should be promoting his own fights and cutting out a lot of the middle man. He doesn't need them anymore because he's rich and he's a superstar. Manny is going to sell millions of PPV buys because people love him and he has millions of fans. Arum needs Manny more than Manny needs Arum. Manny can sell millions of PPV buys and sell out arenas without Arum.

Comment

PBF STILL made less no matter what you say. "If he woulda fought more fights he'd make more" guess what? He didn't. Woulda shoulda coulda.

Pbf takes another L.
                      PHP Code:
                      [PHP
                      [/PHP]

Comment

Working...
                      X