No announcement yet.

Cotto Brings More Than Mayweather, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #4#king View Post
    freddie roach tries to play the meek little trainer card a lot, but he's becoming a pretty big ***** in the media in regard to pac...for my taste, it's getting annoying...

pac made roach, not the other way around...hes a great trainer and all, but roach needs to just shut the hell up and train his meal ticket...if pac wants to talk, let him talk...im SICK of hearing roach stirring crap up...

as far as the cotto comment, that's just dumb...i cant say i like mayweather, but he presents a far more daunting challenge to pac than does cotto...no disrespect to cotto, but pac has fought cotto's fight before...

mayweather could very likely make pac look foolish...roach knows that...boxing fans know that...pac knows than...mayweather knows that...cotto knows that...
    who made who ? Roach was trainning top tier boxers when PAC was still selling cigarettes for a dime in the PI, so get ur facts straight. & as for cotto brings more to the table it's true, mayweather only fights on the def. Cotto does both, aggresive & def. & with more pop. Take a chill pill & get ur facts in place

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      He's been saying PBF is the least dangerous fight outta the 3 (Cotto and Mosley). Its too bad your either too dumb or hateful to follow adult dialog.
      No sir i'm not the dumb one... Cause I can pull up an article right now from this website back from earlier this year when Roach said Mayweather would be the toughest fight then a couple months later he changed his stance and said Mayweather would be the easiest... So maybe you are the dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
        How you gon be a Mayweather fan and **** on the Pac camp for talkin smack when the entire Mayweather family was doin the same crap during their camp.
        Cause that's the usual with the Mayweather camp... They have always talked trash... But not the norm for Roach, well up until that De La Hoya win and Cotto is whole nother beast then Hatton

Comment

I'm starting to fear that Roach's condition is affecting his judgement. He's contradicting himself at every turn, spending valuable training time talking to the media, more and more, and not really making sense with most of the statements he's making. It's sad, cause he's an excellent trainer, but in all honesty, the ailment he's suffering may be taking a more serious toll than many people realize.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            The Daily Telegraph spoke with trainer Freddie Roach about Manny Pacquiao's November 14 clash with WBO welterweight champion Miguel Cotto. In the opinion of Roach, Cotto brings a lot more to the table than Mayweather. He considers Cotto more dangerous and a much tougher fighter. [details]
            i agree. cotto will be a tougher fight for pac

Comment

Originally posted by Samadafish View Post
              who made who ? Roach was trainning top tier boxers when PAC was still selling cigarettes for a dime in the PI, so get ur facts straight. & as for cotto brings more to the table it's true, mayweather only fights on the def. Cotto does both, aggresive & def. & with more pop. Take a chill pill & get ur facts in place
              im perfectly aware who roach has trained...

the fact is pac is his signature fighter, meaning when the story is finally told about freddie roach the first sentence will include pac's name...

it's just sad -- and kind of pathetic -- to see all of pac's success go to roach's head...i used to love the guy until he started driving 200k cars and running his mouth and backing up his words with pac's fists...

Comment

Originally posted by #4#king View Post
                im perfectly aware who roach has trained...

the fact is pac is his signature fighter, meaning when the story is finally told about freddie roach the first sentence will include pac's name...

it's just sad -- and kind of pathetic -- to see all of pac's success go to roach's head...i used to love the guy until he started driving 200k cars and running his mouth and backing up his words with pac's fists...
                Yea ur absalutely right on that. If u notice when reporters ask manny a question, roach trys to jump in & answer for him, like if manny was dumb or something. Starting to hate that

Comment

Very contradictive comments by Roach ,,,, Cotto is a harder fight than Floyd because he comes to fight ,,,, next sentence after the first round Cotto will revert to a counter puncher ,,,,,,, uhmmm Freddie , Floyd is the best counter puncher in the world !!

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                    Very contradictive comments by Roach ,,,, Cotto is a harder fight than Floyd because he comes to fight ,,,, next sentence after the first round Cotto will revert to a counter puncher ,,,,,,, uhmmm Freddie , Floyd is the best counter puncher in the world !!
                    I'm gonna say Guillermo Rigondeaux gives Floyd a run for his money in the counter-punching department.

Comment

Cotto is a much more dangerous fight for Pac than Mayweather.
                      Cotto comes to the ring to punish and destroy his opponent.
                      Mayweather comes to the ring to potshot and shake ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X