No announcement yet.

Cotto Brings More Than Mayweather, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    yea, cuz its impossible to fit in 5-10mins of interviews every couple days. Damn man you make it sound like hes holding press conferences and flying around the country to make speaches...its Roach, not *****!!
    No, There's a quote from roach coming out EVERY SINGLE DAY... But you don't hear one word from Santiago and Cotto cause they're gettin it in the gym, focused... Got Damn it Roach I got 25k on Pacquiao shut the **** up and train

Comment

Maybe physically, if size plays out and Cotto proves that much stronger, he could really damage Pacquiao. Mayweather is more skilled than Cotto, but he doesn't brutally stop guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
        No, There's a quote from roach coming out EVERY SINGLE DAY... But you don't hear one word from Santiago and Cotto cause they're gettin it in the gym, focused... Got Damn it Roach I got 25k on Pacquiao shut the **** up and train
        How you gon be a Mayweather fan and **** on the Pac camp for talkin smack when the entire Mayweather family was doin the same crap during their camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
          dont worry, sooner or later we will have floyd sr. and uncle roger do the talking next. imagine that "roach vs floyd sr. rematch" with uncle roger on the sideline slappin ladies and acting like his on crack.

Comment

freddie roach tries to play the meek little trainer card a lot, but he's becoming a pretty big ***** in the media in regard to pac...for my taste, it's getting annoying...

pac made roach, not the other way around...hes a great trainer and all, but roach needs to just shut the hell up and train his meal ticket...if pac wants to talk, let him talk...im SICK of hearing roach stirring crap up...

as far as the cotto comment, that's just dumb...i cant say i like mayweather, but he presents a far more daunting challenge to pac than does cotto...no disrespect to cotto, but pac has fought cotto's fight before...

mayweather could very likely make pac look foolish...roach knows that...boxing fans know that...pac knows than...mayweather knows that...cotto knows that...

Comment

ok roach you conviced us. LOL. Just like david diaz brought more then joan guzman.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                He's been saying PBF is the least dangerous fight outta the 3 (Cotto and Mosley). Its too bad your either too dumb or hateful to follow adult dialog.
                U must be a die hard nuthugger if u got offended by his comment

Comment

Originally posted by ragingvic View Post
                  ok roach you conviced us. LOL. Just like david diaz brought more then joan guzman.
                  U mean Guzman the Fatso??

Yeah Diaz brings more to the table.

Comment

To say he doesn't bother him...roach really loves to talk about mayweather....

Comment

roach just STFU you have pakinson's not turrets you freaky looking bastard.

Comment

Working...
                      X