Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Could Figure in Miller's Future in Heavyweight Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Wilder Could Figure in Miller's Future in Heavyweight Return

Jarrell Miller's career can still be rebuilt, according to his promoter Dmitriy Salita
    [Click Here To Read More]

Praying on a fight that will never happen
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

No... Miller has 4 losses. One in the ring, the other three to drug tests out of it. I am not a huge Wilder fan, but in NO WAY does this guy get a shot at that kind of payday. I agree that Miller can rebuild his career. All the way up to gate keeper if he works at it.

Comment

2 loud mouths with plenty of excuses

Comment

I thought Wallin left Salita? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
            No... Miller has 4 losses. One in the ring, the other three to drug tests out of it. I am not a huge Wilder fan, but in NO WAY does this guy get a shot at that kind of payday. I agree that Miller can rebuild his career. All the way up to gate keeper if he works at it.
            Agree... but since when was boxing solely about earning it in the ring?

Wilder v Miller would sell. And it would be quite interesting. And it probably suits both fighters right now assuming they want to continue fighting.

If it makes sense, it's got a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
              Look at it this way.

'Big Baby' Miller needs to be BAPTIZED for his sins.

There's only one man who can do that - and the beef between them might respark the flames of the man who once sought a "Body on the Record".

Comment

Wilder/Miller/Ruiz/Martin all should have fought each other years ago already. If you want American interest in the HW division then have the top American HWs facing each other.

Comment

Wilder needs to retire. Miller just needs to never show his face again.

Comment

Jarrell must focus on healthy eating habits, staying clean, making a boxing gym his office, and stopping himself from doing real dumb sheet.
                    MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X