Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I've Done My Part Trying To Get Spence; I'd Love Charlo-Castano Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I've Done My Part Trying To Get Spence; I'd Love Charlo-Castano Winner

Terence Crawford has an attractive, if no less difficult to realize, Plan B in mind if he fails to land a legacy-defining showdown against long-sworn welterweight rival Errol Spence Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How many years is it since Crawford/Spence was logically the next fight to make?
    Close enough answer is- far too many.

Dear Boxing,
    You're letting everyone down and have been for some time now. Please get it together.
    Thanks.

Comment

Ya know it's a sad reality that Spence vs Crawford hasn't happened. People blame Bud for signing with Top Rank but Fury and Wilder crossed the street twice and Porter went to ESPN to fight Bud so who's fault is it really. The damn fight needs to happen or give Bud the winner of undisputed at 154. Let's see some real fights for christ sake. This is old already!!!

Comment

Not sure the fans care as much as before? I'd like to see it but too much has happened to Spence recently he can't be the same fighter anymore plus Bud is probably coming out of his prime age wise.

same old story fights getting made way too late

Comment

Crawford and Spence are old retirees. In fact all of the welterweight “greats” are retirement age. They’re no longer fine wine, but vinegar instead.
          alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Yea Duckford more like done your part to not make the fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              Ya know it's a sad reality that Spence vs Crawford hasn't happened. People blame Bud for signing with Top Rank but Fury and Wilder crossed the street twice and Porter went to ESPN to fight Bud so who's fault is it really. The damn fight needs to happen or give Bud the winner of undisputed at 154. Let's see some real fights for christ sake. This is old already!!!
              I think Crawford made a mistake in sticking with Bob after 140. It was obvious who had that best welterweights. Fury came over to his side of the street looking for money, and Porter was scarred up before he crossed the street. Crawford showed such loyalty to Bob and now he's calling him a racist while suing. This will not turn out well for him. Suing a Harvard lawyer that represented Muhammad Ali to get his start in the sport while claiming racism is incredibility ******. Either way the case goes he loses. No one will work with this man again without factoring in lawyer fee's.

Comment

Crawford is the best welter and has been for several years now. It’s sad he hasn’t had the opportunity to showcase that fact before age starts taking a toll

Comment

Crawford's options:

Ugas has expressed interest in unifying with Crawford if he beats Spence.

Crawford could stick around for Ennis or Ortiz to claim the mandatory shot at his title.

Crawford could petition to challenge the 154 pound WBO champion since he is the 147 pound WBO titlist.

Crawford's shown no signs of slippage and is on a longer knockout streak than anyone in the weight class. This whole past his prime talk is tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    Perfectly said. It’s obvious which promotion hasn’t been fond of the idea and that’s pbc. They made fury vs wilder because their options at hw were listed and non existent within their own promotion. At welterweight, they were still able to make good fights without Crawford so they saw issue in avoiding that fight because he’s essentially do what mayweather did to golden boy and run through the entire roster. Boxing continues to let its fans down as none of the real big fights we want to see get made have happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X