<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lawrence Okolie: I Want Mairis Briedis Unification Fight Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Lawrence Okolie: I Want Mairis Briedis Unification Fight Next!

Lawrence Okolie crushed Krzysztof Glowacki to be crowned the new WBO Cruiserweight World Champion in just his sixteenth fight at The SSE Arena, Wembley, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in the U.S.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Briedis wins, flawless victory.....possibly via fatality

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post
      Briedis wins, flawless victory.....possibly via fatality
      Maybe. Okolie has never really sold me. I feel like Matchroom timed the Glowacki fight perfectly and got him in the ring when he was shopworn before anyone else really exposed it as fact. Definitely not the same fighter that went to war with Huck.

That being said, Breidis has a good amount of mileage on his odometer. He's been in alot of wars and is on the wrong side of 30. Okolie looked alot less awkward than in previous fights and I think McGuigan has improved him.
      Alf Stewart Alf Stewart likes this.

Comment

'Briedis wins, flawless victory.....possibly via fatality'

THAT is a nasty, dirty, ****** comment. You don't joke about man dying in the ring. These men are warriors & they do risk their lives every time they step through the ropes. The least they deserve is a bit of respect from their 'supporters'.
        Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Dorticos can beat Okolie
          Alf Stewart Alf Stewart likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Maybe. Okolie has never really sold me. I feel like Matchroom timed the Glowacki fight perfectly and got him in the ring when he was shopworn before anyone else really exposed it as fact. Definitely not the same fighter that went to war with Huck.

That being said, Breidis has a good amount of mileage on his odometer. He's been in alot of wars and is on the wrong side of 30. Okolie looked alot less awkward than in previous fights and I think McGuigan has improved him.
            Exactly this, he made the fight on Saturday an easy one and its easy to say in hindsight that he got the timing right but nobody knows until your I’m the ring if that’s the case. It was a good matchup Saturday and this unification would be too - it will really tell us whether Okolie lives to the hype or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post

THAT is a nasty, dirty, ****** comment. You don't joke about man dying in the ring. These men are warriors & they do risk their lives every time they step through the ropes. The least they deserve is a bit of respect from their 'supporters'.
              As you should and probably very well do know that it is off Mortal Kombat, I’m not calling for deaths or anything of the sort, calm down Karen.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post

Found the Comment cop

Comment

Working...
                X