No announcement yet.

My Prediction of COTTO vs MARGARITO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Domain View Post
    I believe it will be lopsided fight Cotto will **** and move out throw 3 punch combos and then going on his bike.
    Margarito will not be able to effectively work his gameplan
    The fight will not be exciting as Izzy vs Vasquez, barrera vs morales, or Pacquiao vs morales 1.

And it def will not be a war like castillo vs corrales 1 or gatti vs ward.

It will be very tactical on the part of Cotto not a war like many people are predicting it to be.

My prediction Cotto UD.
    God am I glad this bi-polar douchebag is picking Cotto, the same way he picked David Diaz to KTFO PacMan and the other countless BS picks he's made this year.

Thank you man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman18 View Post
      I think domain is right. Thats exactly how i see this fight going. Cotto pulling a mayweather on Margarito. Jab, using speed and movement, and never going toe to toe with Tony. Cuz if he does, Tony just needs to land one shot and Cottos glass chin will shatter. And Cotto knows it too. So hes gonna try to pull out a decision, cuz he knows he cant "fight" Margarito. But Margarito can pressure cotto and if he gets him in the corner in the later rounds, "cuz cotto hasnt really been in the championship rounds with someone bigger and stronger and who doesn't stop", he might have a chance to really hurt Cotto in the corner. But thats just my prediction.
      Since when did Cotto become Money? I've yet to receive the memo...

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
        God am I glad this bi-polar douchebag is picking Cotto, the same way he picked David Diaz to KTFO PacMan and the other countless BS picks he's made this year.

Thank you man.
        hey Shalafi aKa Ricky Ricardo why cannot you just join in on the discussion instead of acting immature and always disrespecting people.

If you wanna give your reasoning how the fight will go feel free.
        If not **** off.

Comment

hey Shalafi aKa Ricky Ricardo why cannot you just join in on the discussion instead of acting immature and always disrespecting people.

If you wanna give your reasoning how the fight will go feel free.
          If not **** off.
          I've already stated my view of the outcome, it's very well documented here, no need to repeat myself. You know I you, my bi-polar crackhead friend

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            LOL....Cotto is cursed.....first Teddy Atlas, now Domain....
            Is my boy Hype-Man down for a high stakes bet? For old times sake...

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
              I've already stated my view of the outcome, it's very well documented here, no need to repeat myself. You know I you, my bi-polar crackhead friend
              well then repeat it for me or are you just saying margaritas will win?lol

Comment

I agree

The only chance Margarito has is to tire cotto out and eat as many shots as he can and then trap cotto on the corner or catch him taking a breather and work him down.

it is gonna be a good fight because they are two top welterweights

but it is not gonna be this Super War that people are dreaming of.

it will look like cotto vs mosley the last 4 rounds.
                I agree and disagree. Cotto will be running but Margarito can keep the pressure and has a chance to break Cotto down. Unless Cotto just pop shots him, but I dont know if that would work against Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman18 View Post
                  I agree and disagree. Cotto will be running but Margarito can keep the pressure and has a chance to break Cotto down. Unless Cotto just pop shots him, but I dont know if that would work against Tony.
                  the only way to really beat tony is to out work him and give him angles ala Paul williams you have to throw combos and slip to the side and throw again and get out of the way.

Or be like josh clottey and stand your ground and pick your shots iwth a superior winky wright like defensive guard.

Cotto will most like try to do some angles and pick his shots I seen him training in the gym videos and he was doing tons of movement and throwing 3 shots and stepping to the side alot.

Comment

I think it'll be a bit of both. Margarito leaves himself open a lot but he hasn't fought anyone who's going to bring the onslaught Cotto will. Tony may think he has the power advantage, but I think once he feels those shots the tide will change right before our eyes.

Cotto will box, but also have power behind his combos.

I'm still taking Cotto by stoppage late in the fight after wearing down Margarito.

Comment

Domain,

I predict that I'm gonna rub one out to your sig.

Comment

Working...
                      X