The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think miranda is gonna lose

Comment

miranda is a great example of a guy who has the body and the physical equipment to fight larger men but lacks the craft to beat them

at MW he was a monster

his first fight with abraham and was crazy

his fight with pavlik was a real slugfest

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Yea, Chilemba has been doing nice work but really he is allowing Miranda to get to where he needs to be to easily.

agreed. he looks like he's winning (especially with all that blood on miranda's face,) but he could be having an easier night of it if he didnt let miranda get so close and lean and all that *****

Comment

Yeah I think Miranda needs a KO to win at this point...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            everybody's got a right to think what they'd like about a fight but i heartily disagree. bute won the first two rounds.

i dont want to be rude,
            but what fight were you even watching?
            Thanks NE. Closer fight than I remembered it being. But Bute was in no way controlling the fight IMO. I aint give him the 2nd round. Both were missing with their shots, but Edison was grovin in the 3rd before he got careless just like I remembered.

Edison has not been able to deal with that cut, and his game plan went to **** as soon as it happened.

Comment

Miranda is going to need a blood transfusion after this fight.

Comment

Tough fight but Chilemba really took control after Miranda got cut and didn't look back.

He could have made it easier on himself but pretty good coming in on short notice.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  agreed. he looks like he's winning (especially with all that blood on miranda's face,) but he could be having an easier night of it if he didnt let miranda get so close and lean and all that *****
                  Agreed. But Edison isnt workin on the inside either, so its all to the good.

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                  Yeah I think Miranda needs a KO to win at this point...
                  Yea he did. I didnt score it, but in my eyes he lost this one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Chilemba has been coming on since that cut, but he still sems to trap himself against the ropes to much which allows Miranda to do more work.
                    Miranda lost and looks to be shot to sht.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      Miranda lost and looks to be shot to sht.
                      He did lose, he looked alright to start then really fell off after the cut occured and Chilemba took advantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X