No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    No prob, and no offense taken. I'm goin off what I remember of the fight as I watched it when it happened. I havent seen the fight since and will go back to review it. But he gave Bute the blues after the 1st round. He was out boxing him from my recollection. And Edison feeling too comfy, started clownin and droppin his hands. It was the only reason Bute KO'd him. It want because Bute set up anything, or wore him down, or was out working nor out boxing him. I'll review the fight though after FNF is over though.

ok sounds good

look for a few hard body shots. it wasnt a very high contact fight for two rounds, granted.

that's what made him drop his hands
    bravado, not confidence or an easy couple of rounds, lol. he got hit hard in the body by a southpaw (aka on the liver)
    that literally shuts you down

Comment

pretty good back-n-forth action

Comment

Decent fight so far,they seem to be gassing now though.

Comment

lol one point each?!

am i losing my mind?

miranda's power would knock out a chinny HW

only a slight exaggeration, too

Comment

Chilemba has been coming on since that cut, but he still sems to trap himself against the ropes to much which allows Miranda to do more work.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Chilemba has been coming on since that cut, but he still sems to trap himself against the ropes to much which allows Miranda to do more work.

chilemba is really giving up his height

Comment

i love it! mirandas rubbing his blood into the face of chilamba.

Comment

It's a gritty scrap... I hate this new ESPN desk announcer guy...

Comment

Chilemba starting to take control

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      chilemba is really giving up his height
                      Yea, Chilemba has been doing nice work but really he is allowing Miranda to get to where he needs to be to easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X