No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
    haha I wanted to say that, to your friggin avatar that never changes for awhile. Change it !! Hes finished, Daniel jacobs will be better...
    I dont need to change ****... daniel jacobs? will be better than Roy? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      I dont need to change ****... daniel jacobs? will be better than Roy? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhaa
      Change that annying avatar I command you !! just playing, but I do go, there go that Roy Jones fan again, when I read your ****. Jacobs is compared to Sugar Ray Robinson, jump on his bandwagon, and let Roy Jones go free

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        I'll be watching that guy from now on. Bring him to Pac for sparring.
        with his body attack, he's a perfect sparring partner for a hatton fight

Comment

Change that annying avatar I command you !! just playing, but I do go, there go that Roy Jones fan again, when I read your ****. Jacobs is compared to Sugar Ray Robinson, jump on his bandwagon, and let Roy Jones go free
          Im a fan of boxing first and foremost... and im a fan of a lot of boxers that are up and coming especially berto and gambo... i dont miss their fights for nothing... and also paul williams... roys just my all time fav... and what the hell is wrong with my avi?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Im a fan of boxing first and foremost... and im a fan of a lot of boxers that are up and coming especially berto and gambo... i dont miss their fights for nothing... and also paul williams... roys just my all time fav... and what the hell is wrong wiht my avi?
            Its been there since apirl 2007, in my mind. Unless, Iam wrong...

Comment

Its been there since apirl 2007, in my mind. Unless, Iam wrong...
              Sounds like you havent been around a lot recently... Ive had tons of avatars, this has been up maybe 90 days...

You seem to be offly worried about it... I you assure there are many other things to be concerned with other than my avatar.

Comment

lol at Brian Kenny jumping around on the fight plan. looked like he was having fun. haha.

Comment

that was hilarious, irish

Comment

Mickey Mouse !!! UPSET.

Lets gooo, Juarez Mexico in the house

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
                      Star Boxing

I work for CES Boxing in Providence he fought on one of our cards in his second fight. I wish he signed with CES lol.
                      yo im movin to providence how u get a job w them? i got a couple years background in TV & communications

Comment

Working...
                      X