No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boo, I thought Roman won. oh well.

Vitali vs Gomez tomorrow and Chambers vs Peter next week? hells yea.

I wont be using this thread for the Gomez Vitali fight tomorrow, cause I need to catch the replay tomrrow and the result will positively get ruined if I come on here before then.

Comment

Tonight, and are scheduled for 12 rounds tonight in a high level heavyweight fight. This is as good any fight that can be made at heavyweight, and the styles clash will be interesting to watch. Despite Sam coming in as a fatty, I think it will be real fun to watch, considering he has no defense.

On the undercard, unbeaten will probebly use Ecuadorian as a stepping stone, but you can never count out an upset, especially when Vinan pulled off an upset in his last fight.

They'll probably be showing 23 year old Olympian beating up in a fight Im guessing is at 168lbs.

Starts tonight at 10:00(Eastern) on ESPN2!

Comment

Antonio Johnson is also fighting on the card. Anyone seen him fight? I hear he's an interesting prospect, but needs a win tonight.

Comment

Thanks blackirish137

Hopefully Sam can get back on the top ranks after tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PApparel View Post
            Antonio Johnson is also fighting on the card. Anyone seen him fight? I hear he's an interesting prospect, but needs a win tonight.
            Im not sure if theyre showing that fight, but I hope they are. Hes fighting a 22 year old opponent with a similar record to him. Im always on the look out for good prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
              Im not sure if theyre showing that fight, but I hope they are. Hes fighting a 22 year old opponent with a similar record to him. Im always on the look out for good prospects.
              Interesting favorite fighter list.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                Have you ever seen him fight? I've heard good things, but never actually have seen him fight. They may have time for four fights if Estrada and Molina end theirs early. One of the two of them at least should.

Comment

Peter vs Chambers is an interesting matchup.....I like Chambers by UD. He's a good boxer and has a good chin.

Comment

I'll be watching...main event at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                      Interesting favorite fighter list.
                      It is, aint it? probably because I like them regardless of how good they are. I have my other reasons.

Im probably going to add Victor Ortiz soon.

Originally posted by P4Pguy
                      Have you ever seen him fight? I've heard good things, but never actually have seen him fight. They may have time for four fights if Estrada and Molina end theirs early. One of the two of them at least should.
                      Thats true, ESPN is usually real good about showing as many fights as possible if they have the time. Its extremely likely that Estrada finishes his fight early, and Ive heard Molina is quite a punches himself. so Im optimistic of them showing the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X