Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice piece on Glen Johnson, you have to respect the man. I think he is about to put a fierce whopping on Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      I was wondering if I should put some money on a KO before 9 too. I think its likely, Johnson probebly cant wait to avenge his loss, and if he fights Judah like he did against Dawson he probebly can get the KO, since theyre both southpaws.

unless Judah runs like a chicken...
      Yeah I got like +235, I hope it pays off.

Comment

Teddy's a pitcher looking for a catcher.

Comment

LOL, Teddy is taking his life into his own hands, turning your back down the line with a left hander at the plate.

Comment

If theres any fighter that can copy Bernard Hopkins success i honestly believe that it is Glen Johnson. He seems like hes the type of guy that doesn't goof off when hes training and keeps himself healthy when he isn't preparing for an upcoming fight.
            Does any one know if Zabs little yet bigger brother is any good?

Comment

glenn johnsons s a beast and noone will fight him .. calaghe wouldnt fight him ... dawson wouldnt give a rematch cuz he knock he lost.. an judahs about to get killed

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
                glenn johnsons s a beast and noone will fight him .. calaghe wouldnt fight him ... dawson wouldnt give a rematch cuz he knock he lost.. an judahs about to get killed
                its the risk to reward ratio of glen johnson... its not that people are necessarily scared to fight him... its just simply not worth it...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  its the risk to reward ratio of glen johnson... its not that people are necessarily scared to fight him... its just simply not worth it...
                  tough fight+low reward=people are teh afraid of fighting him.

Comment

This ref has been working overtime the last 3 weeks. HBO BAD, ESPN, ESPN

Comment

Pretty right hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X