Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y did they take a point away for low blow. I thought those were clean shots. That fight was total bs.

Comment

59-54... huh?
      Pavlik should kill sigmund and then beat Lee

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        get your bottle out

notre dame, notre dame, notre dame.

that ought to get you started
        If I had I would be waking up tomorrow still drunk having to look online to see if Pavlik won.

Comment

Lee seems like a good guy though. Im sure he will have a good wall street career and make good money when his boxing career is over here shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Mike Lee actually looks really good, especially considering how green he is.
            I have the complete opposite view on Lee.

He looks bad.

Comment

bradley looks fierce

he's got the look in his eye

pacquiao doesnt.

might put a few quid down on bradley if i can get good odds.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                bradley looks fierce

he's got the look in his eye

pacquiao doesnt.

might put a few quid down on bradley if i can get good odds.
                He's between a 3-4:1 underdog right now.
                I'm going all in tomorrow... i'll wait till the fight gets closer because odds change right before the fight.... also I want to make some extra money from the other undercard fights.

Comment

Hahahahhaha "he's a singer, but not a good one." Atlas telling it like it is.

Comment

Idk if it's just me but Bradley sounds so damn phony when he talks. And this whole "mean mugging" "tough guy" **** he's trying to pull sounds fake as fk to me too... And corny.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      He's between a 3-4:1 underdog right now.
                      I'm going all in tomorrow... i'll wait till the fight gets closer because odds change right before the fight.... also I want to make some extra money from the other undercard fights.

that's way too close for me. 3-1 i'd take pacquiao to win if i had to place a bet. he could stop him, and he's not getting knocked out.
                      i'm sure that a month or so out it was further away than that.

if those are the odds i dont think i'd even bother to bet.

Comment

Working...
                      X