Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now chris taking it to the blck dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      This bum has only been KO'd once in his life. But Chris Still needs to KO this dude or else it will be a fail fight.

Taking fights like this is all risk no reward. People can only not hate if you KO him in 1rnd

Anything else people will hate on. Imagine losing to a flunky hit or injury? Will be OMGZ he lost to a bum with 14 loses.
      I wouldn't say that, its a stay busy fight. But kind of frustrating to see releford not attemp a full honest attack, and i know arreola is just better but at least go out guns blazing...he droped him good

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Arreola looks decent but Releford's no pushover and is giving him a workout. We'll see how Chris does in the later rounds...
        This bum has only been KO'd once in his life. But Chris Still needs to KO this dude or else it will be a fail fight.

Taking fights like this is all risk no reward. People can only not hate if you KO him in 1rnd

Anything else people will hate on. Imagine losing to a flunky hit or injury? Will be OMGZ he lost to a bum with 14 loses.
        CW Alekseev dominated and stopped Releford

Comment

They were saying earlier that Releford is a guy who often takes fights on late notice against contenders. He seems a better fighter than that 22-14 record of his. I wouldn't be surprised if he has been robbed a few times on his travels against green contenders. Or Maybe his durability is making me believe that....

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            CW Alekseev dominated and stopped Releford

I think part of the reason is Arreola is so light.

Comment

Loving the way arreola is moving, but the ref needs to end this now.

Comment

Releford is a tough guy, I actually sparred with him and this reminds me of the fight with Amir Khan during the tenth round onward...I think Arreola looks great

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  What are your standards for solid?

Who has the combination of speed, power, physical strength, explosiveness and difficult style Pascal has?
                  Pascals stamina sucks ass, his workrate is low, his style is amateurish with his flurry and run technique, and he cant even throw a straight right hand.

and what is this amazing speed and power? Hes never knocked out a single good opponent, and was being outsped by a 46 year old. wow, hes great!

Comment

real talk, arreola just got the knockdown and guess what? arreola is reverting back to just following releford looking for a bomb to ko him. Stick to the improvement Areeola, this is what this fight is for. The guy needs to do wha he was doing in the 1st few rounds.

Comment

Watching his father yell at his son in this situation is actually sad. He's not doing his son any favors.

Comment

Working...
                      X