No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Who the hell is still on Dialup in USA that they are advertising "Switching to broadband and dont suffer Dialup" Parts of USA still use dialup?
    Im pretty sure, America has a dark side

Comment

I been yelling at the tube asking myself this question and now i'll ask it hear. Why the hell does Molina brawl when he doesn't have the power to ****? Why isn't he using his boxing skills, timing, angles, jab, distance? Why the hell did he start fast, when all he could have done was use the jab and control the first 3 rounds with it alone. Now he's a bit gassed and fighting flat footed and getting hit way too much for a fighter that has sooooo much potential. I am sorry but this guy could be a great boxer, if he had someone get him to use his boxing skills. He's shown he's got what it takes in terms of raw skills, he's very green fighting a style that is not very good for him at all!

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
        I been yelling at the tube asking myself this question and now i'll ask it hear. Why the hell does Molina brawl when he doesn't have the power to ****? Why isn't he using his boxing skills, timing, angles, jab, distance? Why the hell did he start fast, when all he could have done was use the jab and control the first 3 rounds with it alone. Now he's a bit gassed and fighting flat footed and getting hit way too much for a fighter that has sooooo much potential. I am sorry but this guy could be a great boxer, if he had someone get him to use his boxing skills. He's shown he's got what it takes in terms of raw skills, he's very green fighting a style that is not very good for him at all!

Any time you an Olympic fighter you have been used to people kissing your ass for years telling how great you are Makes Olympic athletes fail sometimes. Look at Fraudley and the other Olympics who were so hyped up and started believing their own hype that they didnt think with their heads.

Not saying Molina gonna end up like this but they were saying he wants to be #1 P4P fighter on earth, lol!

Comment

I would be dissapointed with anything but a 1st round KO or a 2nd round KO by Arreola. This guy is a straight up bum ready for the taking.

Edit: LOL TEDDY doing a "Fight Game PLan" for this fight.

Uhhh Teddy you serious?

Heres the directions:

Chris: PUNCH HIM

End of Instructions
          Last edited by Medved; 05-27-2011, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Any time you an Olympic fighter you have been used to people kissing your ass for years telling how great you are Makes Olympic athletes fail sometimes. Look at Fraudley and the other Olympics who were so hyped up and started believing their own hype that they didnt think with their heads.

Not saying Molina gonna end up like this but they were saying he wants to be #1 P4P fighter on earth, lol!
            Molina needs a lot of work. And i aggree with you 100 percent.

Comment

not sure yet if arreolas opponet came to win, but if he did, am thinking we may see an upset

Comment

Arreola boxing well.

Comment

arreola doing good. if he wins this without injury, he should fight again in a month or less, keep him busy, he's setting up punchs good

Comment

I am surprised with Arreola's Boxing skills.

Comment

upper cut, upper cut, upper cut

Comment

Working...
                      X