Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ Brad Solomon vs Demetrius Hopkins should be a good one.

Comment

Looking forward to this.

Comment

Tonight undefeated Brad Soloman, 3 time national Golden Gloves champ, faces off against Demetrius Hopkins, the 30-1-1 nephew of Bernard Hopkins. Scheduled for 10 rounds at Welterweight.

On the undercard, the battle of over 40s HWs, Cedric Boswell against 54 year old former HW title holder Oliver McCall, whos actually done fairly well at his old age. Actually should be a pretty good scrap. Go McCall!

Comment

Bump. The first fight is about to start.

Comment

Is this ring huge or is it just because the fighters look small? I can never tell.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Is this ring huge or is it just because the fighters look small? I can never tell.
              it is a pretty huge ring.

Comment

This cuban looks and fights very similar to casamayor. It's crazy how similar they move.

Comment

damn, i got it taped and just got home, i'll catch up with ya'll when I catch up on the show...

gonna be a good night, i look for solomon to get tested well tonight.

solomon by close decision is my guess, if I remember correct the garbage mccall fight is on, but at least that will end in ko and another fight that doesn't thrill me, but the main event is another great fnf fight

Comment

could some1 PM me a link if they have one? Thanx appreciate it

Comment

Anyone know who won between Mccall Boswell?

Oliver weighed 259 lbs!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X