Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know when the Yusef Mack fight is starting?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I got it all and I know some people don't get Box Azteca but I do.

I didn't actively order it. Just seems to be luck of the draw where you live.
      I don't get that.

I have Comcast, you?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
        I don't get that.

I have Comcast, you?

No. RCN.

I have all the HD channels if that makes a difference and there are a *****load of spanish ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          What the **** you got Bruhnlaw? A satellite dish in the back yard?

I got all the channels on att uvers in miami. we get every non mexican spanish channel from the islands to colombia. i got no azteca OR telefutura.

we got novelas and 3/4 naked latina ho's by the boatloads though. every damn channel is like a hispanic benny hill show at night

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            No. RCN.

I have all the HD channels if that makes a difference and there are a *****load of spanish ones.
            that's what I have butt att uverse, like 40 spanish hi def channels and about 10 non hi def ones and not a cot damn mexican channel among any of um

Comment

Despite being 3-7 at least Ramos is making this entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                I got all the channels on att uvers in miami. we get every non mexican spanish channel from the islands to colombia. i got no azteca OR telefutura.

we got novelas and 3/4 naked latina ho's by the boatloads though. every damn channel is like a hispanic benny hill show at night
                ***** sounds better than the recycled ***** Comcast gives us.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                  I like Despaigne, hes got the talent to do something so no worries about him, besides you got a lot of guys coming up to fall back on
                  I consider Despaigne a level two Cuban prospect. Sillakh beat him so convincingly that I don't see Yordanis ever beating him. Sillakh has a real future in the division. Despaigne...not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    ***** sounds better than the recycled ***** Comcast gives us.
                    You don't like Comcast? I do. I wish it had more Spanish channels for boxing, but I don't think they're available here.

My brother has Verizon in the next city over, that's pretty good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      that's what I have butt att uverse, like 40 spanish hi def channels and about 10 non hi def ones and not a cot damn mexican channel among any of um

That's what you get for living in Little Havana.

Ain't no mex hanging out at Versailles.

Comment

Working...
                      X