The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

98-91? Smh

Comment

See????? This is why I hate boxing sometimes...give the winner the call for pete's sake.

I saw this a marathon away though...unanimous too...crap all the way

Comment

that was ****n weak. wait, but I guess it was probably totally different if we were there ringside

Comment

Hyped up prospects get the decision whether they deserve it or not unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
            98-91 LOLOL, why do we even watch boxing?
            They could at least try acknowledge that some ppl do actually score the fights for themselves and make the screwing seem realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              im not ordering a pizza there for at least a week. due's gonna be pissng in the dough
              no way, go visit him and tell him he was totally robbed and did a great job.

Comment

We all should make nick as our new hero,,, and put it in out sigs!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
                  We all should make nick as our new hero,,, and put it in out sigs!!!!!!!!
                  "War Nick!!" and have him punching a box of pizza

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                    you're right. "bro, how'd you lose and there's not even a mark on you"

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                      Tell where amigo,, i'm there.

Comment

Working...
                      X