• Show
Clear All

damn these bums are just flopping out of the ring now

Comment

They look like brothers

Comment

thats the dude from eli sheckbacks videos

Comment

The ref could've stopped it after the 2nd KD, but he didn't and the other fighter was able to fight back and do good for the rest of the round.

I wasn't feeling that stoppage either though. He already showed he can fight after a KD.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            This just in...

Minnesota has joined Arizona's anti illegal immigration effort after Arreola and Estrada knockout 2 Minnesotians.
            green k sent...i lol'ed when i read that.the fight was in minnesota?

Comment

Povetkin-Haye?

I like the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
                green k sent...i lol'ed when i read that.the fight was in minnesota?
                ... Nah, it was in Cali.

Anyone just watch Gary Russell dominate Viloria on Telefutura? Kid is the future.

Comment

Decent fight night

Yeah I knew Arreola was going to win just not in the first round lol but yeah I think he looked sharper and he fought with a little more bravado but Abell wow he had nothing to fight back against Arreolas bombs but I really wish the fight lasted a little longer than it did.

I think the Kiss was a little off because Arreola acted like he won the heavyweight championship but no he did not I enjoy Arreola's enthusiasim and heart but he needs to fight RANKED competition before we see anything definte.

As many have already said:

Samuel Peter would be awesome fight for Arreola maybe even David Tua but he needs to back up that bark we will all see what happens next.

hmmmm David Haye? Stay tuned

Comment

Any of you guys who stayed up for Huerta vs Hirales on Solo Boxeo got a treat. What an awesome 8 round fight. I got Huerta winning 76-74 with the difference being the 2 points Hirales lost from low blows. Really competitive and close fight. Going to decision right now.

Comment

Hirales got the split decision amazingly. I don't see how he won 7 out of 8 rounds which is how those who scored the fight for him had it.

Comment

Working...
                      X