• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did yall just see that fight?

Comment

w...t....f

Comment

Damn I fell sorry for this guy.

They asked him if he was okay, he said "yea im alright, its just my pride"

Comment

The guy with all those tats should try MMA where the competition is much easier

Comment

Estrada looked better but it's not hard looking good when u fighting an MMA guy.

Comment

This just in...

Minnesota has joined Arizona's anti illegal immigration effort after Arreola and Estrada knockout 2 Minnesotians.

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
                Damn I fell sorry for this guy.

They asked him if he was okay, he said "yea im alright, its just my pride"
                Zooming in on his face after getting humiliated in front of 100's of people probably didn't help

Comment

Estrada needs to step up his competition. No more tomato cans like this.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                    This just in...

Minnesota has joined Arizona's anti illegal immigration effort after Arreola and Estrada knockout 2 Minnesotians.
                    lol sounds like azz whoopings are happening

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      Zooming in on his face after getting humiliated in front of 100's of people probably didn't help
                      This **** aint for everybody, he need to cover up them tats with a suite and tie and go find a desk job.

Comment

Working...
                      X