Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a close fight. I had Edwin winning but it was close.

I thought the height gave Edwin problems. And, I think that he is fortunate that Pryor didn't have really any good solid power. He was eating too many right hands. I think Edwin was pretty wide with his punches and I think he needs to work on that. Also he was head hunting too much for my liking he should of went to the body more.

But, fight like these are great for a prospect. And, I think he will get better from this. Good experience.

Nice fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Had Rodriguez by 2 point.....with the deduction...good fight. If Edwin fights like that against a top guy, he will lose
      He usually looks much better if you have seen him before, tonight his balance just looked horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        i can't believe rodriguez is undefeated. shows how badly some of these guys are babied throughout their careers. carlos maussa laughs at his style.
        Carlos Maussa was a badass.

lol@ Teddy hating on Vitali though.

smh..

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          He usually looks much better if you have seen him before, tonight his balance just looked horrible.
          I think he was having issues with Pryors height. But that aside, he did look really sloppy.

Comment

ESPN just showed their top 20 P4P, had Wonjongkam at 18, but had a pic on Daisuke Naito and said he was a LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
              Carlos Maussa was a badass.

lol@ Teddy hating on Vitali though.

smh..
              He's not hating

He's doing his usual thing, super-hyping the underdog, so if he wins he could give you a big fat "I told you so"

Comment

This Dominican flat out sucks didn't even bothert watching it I rather watch novelas lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                  ESPN just showed their top 20 P4P, had Wonjongkam at 18, but had a pic on Daisuke Naito and said he was a LHW.

I was about to write this.

WTF? Is up with ESPN

Comment

I guess Edwin Rodriguez went to the hospital with a shoulder injury. According to Lou Dibella.

Damage control maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      He's not hating

He's doing his usual thing, super-hyping the underdog, so if he wins he could give you a big fat "I told you so"

Thats unsuspected classs coming from a Russian...

Comment

Working...
                      X