No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
    **** am I glad dude didnt take that bet.
    haha...... sorry i didn't check back... easy money unless urango gets robbed.

Comment

ngodjo is moving back with his hands down. He better be carefull he might get hit with a swiping hook like a colombian did miranda vs the king

Comment

Damn Mini Mike is landing the body shots now..... Its just a matter of time until Ngoudjo goes down.......

Comment

I can't listen to Teddy Atlas anymore. He's so irritating. He keeps on saying Urango needs to go to the body....I'd say Urango has thrown more to the body than to the head over the course of the fight. Atlas just boggles my mind with some of the things he says.

Comment

round 7: Great round for Urango, he's pounding the body and going upstairs when he sees an opening. Good stuff...

Comment

NGoudjo is doing the smart thing though by making these big loops around Urango though. He's not just going circles around him, he's making these large ovals to get Urango to work more to get near him.

Comment

HAHAHAHA! How did Teddy not give the last round to Urango?

Comment

This is a good fight. I know it goes without saying but whoever wins this deserves this title.

Comment

Atlas's scorecard is BS

Comment

Wtf i usually agree with teddy but i got urango by 3.i scored it a 7-10 not 8-10

Comment

Working...
                      X