Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that propecst was preety good....i kinda had my doubts because he started late but he did ok

Comment

That body shot was wicked.

Comment

that was unexpcted

i thought Ndwoo would knock goodfy out because of goodfy chin...but i geuss goodfy got a good hit in

Comment

Scully's boy came through in the end. Wild little slugfest....fun stuff.

Comment

The kiss of death just occured. ATLAS PICKED PACQUIAO.

Bet the farm on dlh people.

Comment

Oh yea! Friday Night Fights is BACK!

This will be the thread that we can all talk in about Friday Night Fights or Wednesday Night Fights, whenever those happen. I find that Im the only one who ends up making a thread for them, and I dislike making multiple threads, so Im just gonna make one and edit it and update it for all the upcoming FNF events.

Tonight and will be scheduled for a ten round fight...but theres no way its going that long. Gamboa is a future star at whatever weight he decides to fight, and is comparable to Naseem Hamed. Gonzalez may not look like much, but dont forget...Gamboa was just dropped and stunned in his last fight, and no one was expecting that out of his opponent. one thing thats guarenteed is fireworks.

On the undercard, is fighting 6'7 ...who is at least on a winning streak, although he has gotten knocked out in the first round by someone unimpressive. Im not too impressed with Solis so far, but hey, anyone ok in todays division is a plus. amazingly, Solis, came in the lowest of his career!...at 246lbs. sigh. still, he lost about 9 pounds from his last fight, so lets give him a pat on the back. should be a decent fight.

Starts tonight at 9 on ESPN2!

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                Oh yea! Friday Night Fights is BACK!

This will be the thread that we can all talk in about Friday Night Fights or Wednesday Night Fights, whenever those happen. I find that Im the only one who ends up making a thread for them, and I dislike making multiple threads, so Im just gonna make one and edit it and update it for all the upcoming FNF events.

Tonight and will be scheduled for a ten round fight...but theres no way its going that long. Gamboa is a future star at whatever weight he decides to fight, and is comparable to Naseem Hamed. Gonzalez may not look like much, but dont forget...Gamboa was just dropped and stunned in his last fight, and no one was expecting that out of his opponent. one thing thats guarenteed is fireworks.

On the undercard, is fighting 6'7 ...who is at least on a winning streak, although he has gotten knocked out in the first round by someone unimpressive. Im not too impressed with Solis so far, but hey, anyone ok in todays division is a plus. amazingly, Solis, came in the lowest of his career!...at 246lbs. sigh. still, he lost about 9 pounds from his last fight, so lets give him a pat on the back. should be a decent fight.

Starts tonight at 9 on ESPN2!
                What do we have to look forward to other than Gamboa?

Comment

Originally posted by HappyBoxingFan View Post
                  What do we have to look forward to other than Gamboa?
                  Or should I say what's the second most anticipated fight of the night?

Comment

Odlanier Solis vs Kevin Burnett, obvisouly. I said that was what the undercard was...

oh, and Bernard Hopkins is going to be in studio, and often ESPN likes to go over past fights, preview future fights, vote for their fight/knockout of the year, etc.

Comment

nice Hopkins is part of the commentary now, and ESPN are going straight to the 4 round fights. Ill take it.

shows startin.

Comment

Working...
                      X