Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good win by Molina. I was gettin' tired of the showboating!

Comment

Mike jones time

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
        Yeap me too man. Good fight.
        LOL, I went to the betting section and was gonna post a bet on Molina but saw a thread already offering a bet on Lundy so I took it but thought Molina was gonna take it...only 20K so I'm alright.

Ready for the Jones fight, he would have sparked Smith out early if they did fight (Showtime card)

Comment

I don't root against fighters, but I wanted to see Molina get that KO. Neither fighter will be accomplishing much anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
            lol at lundy's corner abusing the ref

"YOU SUCK!"

well your fighters tactics ****** there
            Lundy's the dumb ass. If he as least throw some punches it will not be stopped like that!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              No way, Lundy is steadily wearing John down and will stop him in the later rounds..

Say what?????????????????????????

Great call 'Sugar' Freddi'

Comment

I took Molina also. But he was exposed about what happens when he meets a slick fighter, luckily for him there aren't many of those at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
                  lol at lundy's corner abusing the ref

"YOU SUCK!"

well your fighters tactics ****** there
                  I know, I have never seen a guy rocked and hurt then try to shoulder push the other guy away as opposed to clinch, lol....the guy does not know what to do in a real fight- he is used to blowing lesser comp away I guess

Comment

I hate when guys talk **** and then get in the ring and perform like that smh... makes **** talkers look bad lol. The little things are often the difference between top fighters and mediocre fighters... and the small thing in this case was focus... gotta have focus.

Comment

Lundy looked extremely sharp in the early going but got too carried away with the Emmanuel Augustus-like antics and blew the fight. Credit to Molina for sticking in there, taking his best shots and then finally landing some of his own. Molina's style is like Pavliks; go forward and press the fight, and jab, jab and then throw the power right..

Comment

Working...
                      X