No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I've never known Dawson to look bad. He had a tough first fight with Johnson but he redeemed himself and has beaten very good guys.

Sometimes NSB has this weird hate for Dawson and I think he's an outstanding boxer.
    I know, I've never really understood it either.

I know Mack is nothing special and that the LHW division isn't exactly loaded with talent, but Johnson stopped a top ten ranked contender. Perhaps he's still got a little more left than most think.

I wonder what Iceta will say. He gave Dawson sooooo much **** after the second Johnson fight, now his man crush Cloud will have to fight Johnson.

Comment

i think cloud will be only the second man to stop glen. i really dont see him standing up to cloud's bombs. he seemed to show the affect when he got hit with some of those big right hands from mack. cloud hits atleast twice as hard as mack does.

Comment

Johnson vs. Cloud is FOTY type of stuff, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          I know, I've never really understood it either.

I know Mack is nothing special and that the LHW division isn't exactly loaded with talent, but Johnson stopped a top ten ranked contender. Perhaps he's still got a little more left than most think.

I wonder what Iceta will say. He gave Dawson sooooo much **** after the second Johnson fight, now his man crush Cloud will have to fight Johnson.
          I like to tease Ice because Cloud fights so often.

Once a year doesn't cut it anymore.

Cloud is fine, but he's got to get to the heart of the division now, no more waiting for the pie in the sky fights.

Comment

Cloud vs Johnson will happen, Cloud has to take the fight hes got no where else to go.

Johnson is old but he knows what it takes to fight on the top level. A lot of these younger guys just dont understand what the sport is about on a high level.

Comment

Cloud Vs. Johnson is going to be sick, hopefully the fight happens sooner then later because Cloud is really hurting his career being out for so long.

Comment

Aye carumba....

Massachusetts FTW!

Comment

What a left hook!

Comment

daaaaaaaaaaaaamn did you guys see that last knockout???

Comment

Showtime first round ko too.

Contreras beat the **** out of Rogelio's cousin Juan Castaneda.

Comment

Working...
                      X