Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Kim - Tim Bradley is here at the CBBA. I really like him, he is an upstanding young man

Desert Storm in the building.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
      Steve Kim-Francisco Contreras has a Nike Swoosh tat'd on his left arm. Did he get paid for that?

Anyone else notice that?
      It might be one of those fake advertisement tattoos that boxers wear for cash

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
        Didn't mean to come off wrong.

But he has no shot against Berto.

He should go after Alvarez or Matt Hatton.
        If they offer the Berto fight, he should just take it.

Who knows Berto is very vulnerable to counters and seems to be easily hit but too bad Hopkins isn't a big enough puncher to capitalize.....so yeah I guess it would just be a good payday to make Berto look good.

Comment

Berto sucks

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            It might be one of those fake advertisement tattoos that boxers wear for cash
            Now I see it.

Comment

I love ringside remembers

Comment

Originally posted by WV2 View Post
                Berto sucks
                I know he hasn't face the best comp but I don't understand that logic. He looks fairly solid to me and should most definitely have step up the challenge level by now but i think when he does step it up, he will shock a bunch of people. I give him a decent shot against most of the guys considered top fighters at welter with the exception of Pac and May. I'm no expert so my opinion doesn't count for anything but what he does in the ring is no worse than Ward in my opinion.

***speaking of Ward.....here his close to cheating a55 is now, lol

Comment

Johnson was a beast

Comment

Ward is a terrible in-fighter..hold, elbow, short punch, clinch,head buried in chest, headbutt to chin...repeat

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      I know he hasn't face the best comp but I don't understand that logic. He looks fairly solid to me and should most definitely have step up the challenge level by now but i think when he does step it up, he will shock a bunch of people. I give him a decent shot against most of the guys considered top fighters at welter with the exception of Pac and May. I'm no expert so my opinion doesn't count for anything but what he does in the ring is no worse than Ward in my opinion.

***speaking of Ward.....here his close to cheating a55 is now, lol
                      Come on Ward is very skilled and calculated in all movements whether he is defending or making an offensive attack.

This while Berto though a phenomenal athlete is extremely clumsy and has just awful timing hence him being so easily hit by fighters who have a fraction of the speed he does.

I personally have seen no improvement in Berto since his first few pro fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X