Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a good stoppage, IMO. If he doesn't stop that, Rojas gets seriously hurt. He couldn't defend himself

Comment

Even the bad Mexican fighters who are like 8-5 are still tough as hell...

I think it was a fair stoppage through.....

Comment

Rojas should've taken a knee.

Eh it doesn't matter. Aleem isn't very good.

Comment

Yes, good stoppage, Rojas was completely out of it.

Aleem definitely didn't impress, and you know he's being pegged for something...he's got one of the chipmunk twins in his corner...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            wtf is this shiz...not sure if I should be impressed with aleems afwul performance and lucky punch, feel bad for rojas who went to war and in a way got robbed, or be mad at the ref for stopping it, he was out on his feet but when it's almost the end of the fight you gotta let it continue.
            Stop it, bud.

Rojas was going to be on the receiving end of a highlight reel KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Rojas should've taken a knee.

Eh it doesn't matter. Aleem isn't very good.
              Yea he didn't look that good...But he's only 20 and still has a ton of time to improve....Lots of top fighters have had a hard fight with some random guy early in their career and improved on it....

Comment

That was probably the funniest dance you'll see in a boxing ring this year. This guy puts Amir Khan and Zab Judah to shame lol. That was a hell of a fight though. Aleem would have won but Rojas deserved to go the distance. He fought like a man possessed.

Comment

I want to see Bernard take my pool noodle

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                    Yea he didn't look that good...But he's only 20 and still has a ton of time to improve....Lots of top fighters have had a hard fight with some random guy early in their career....
                    Yet you think guys who steamroll top 5 and 10 fighters are bums

Comment

When will Lucas Browne be on?

Comment

Working...
                      X