Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My main man Karim Mayfield will be in the main event soon! Rep that Sco and that ****** moe proudly! Yay Area stand up!

Comment

Next week is gonna be two cards overlapping with each other. One on ESPN 2 and one on Fox Sports 1.

Comment

Does Gavoronski have a shot?

Comment

This should be a good one

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Does Gavoronski have a shot?
            People from the USA who blindly nuthug people only because they are also from the US will say so, they would be the same people who thought the USA has a chance in the world cup.

I was born in the US also, but I am not blinded by false patriotism, I root for fighters for other reasons, and I would rep the Colombian flag of my parents just as much as I would rep the stars and stripes, I can't stand it when it comes from people in the US because unlike other nations, when the event is over the patriotism goes right out the window, so it's extremely hypocritical from estadounidenses.

Comment

Lol Teddy is an idiot

Comment

Hopefully this is an all out war.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Lol Teddy is an idiot
                  Teddy Atlas is one of the greatest boxing minds still around, lol, not sure why he gets so much hate, he knows more about the sport than anyone who comments for HBO and showtime, including both Paulie and RJJ.

Comment

Looks like Gavronski may end up stopping Johnson with a body shot or right uppercut if this continues

Comment

The guy from the Ba***** looks less sharp, but more confident and stronger, looks much more comfortable in a phonebooth fight if he can stay inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X