Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got to work, who's up? About to turn it on now

On a side note nobody's here I'm about to get my drink on

Comment

Maicelo looked decent, but he has flaws and if he steps up it would be interesting to see how he handles it.

Comment

I don't know how I would of coped this week without all the boxing there's been since Wednesday.

Tomorrow there will be no excuses before or after the fight.

Comment

They're really pushing Crawford hard...likable guy, good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            I don't know how I would of coped this week without all the boxing there's been since Wednesday.

Tomorrow there will be no excuses before or after the fight.
            When I am in a boxing drought, the 4 fights I go to to rewatch are Castillo/Corrales, Maidana/Broner, JMM/Manny IV, and Prescott/Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              They're really pushing Crawford hard...likable guy, good for him.
              At least it's not unwarranted pushing, like with paper champ garcia, Canelo, Thurman, and Wilder.

Comment

Crawford needs to work on his commentating game. You can tell he is pretty nervous being the up there like that.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  When I am in a boxing drought, the 4 fights I go to to rewatch are Castillo/Corrales, Maidana/Broner, JMM/Manny IV, and Prescott/Khan.
                  I picked Broner to beat Maidana and by the time we got to the 12th I was surprised Broner made it that far. Broner's a warrior.

Comment

November 8th Crawford is back. I want him to move to 140. I like Crawford a lot

Comment

Man ESPN is ridiculous I would still put Vazquez at #1.. and ESPN can never not mention Mayweather or Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X